Reviews Categories | Lightning & Surge Protection/Supression | KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground Help

Reviews Summary for KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground
KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground Reviews: 38 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $80
Description: Custom made metal NEMA style box specifically for hams! Use these entry panels to mount
lightening arrestors and/or ground cables before they enter your house or shack. Boxes
contain copper mounting plate for arrestors or bulkhead connectors. Grommets in bottom
allow coax to enter without damaging the jacket and are large enough for a PL259. The lid
swings on a stainless steel hinge, and is gasketed to keep water out of box. Made from
galvanized steel or aluminum. Each box is custom built to user specifications. Pricing starts
at $80 for a 13"x13" galvanized steel box suitable for up to 6 arrestors.
More info: http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/Welcome.html

You can write your own review of the KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground.

KY4PM Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2017 05:01 Send this review to a friend
Great product and service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought one of the 10 x 10 Small Boxes with several accessories (grommets plugs, interior wall plate cover and conduit install kit) several months ago. Prior to the purchase I sent emails to KF7P with questions and a photo of what I was thinking. Chris sent back great feedback.

I'm extremely pleased with the entry panel. It looks very professional and has high Spouse Acceptance Factor on the side of the house. The material and build quality is excellent. When I put in the order Chris actually called to make sure he knew if there was any specific customization that needed to be done.

The order came as expected and included some candy as a thank you.

AE4MM Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2017 05:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
KF7P Metalwerks builds an extremely well-built product. The build and materials are to-notch, the powder coating job impeccable. The thick sheet of copper that makes up the single point ground was pre-drilled for my brand of lightning arresters. The box looks great on my house, and presents a very neat and clean appearance while keeping prying hands away from potentially high voltages.

Very highly recommended.

KK4CF Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2017 18:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Entry Panel/Box has been is service 12+ months. It is an excellent product and is very sturdy/robust for use with LMR600 type cables. Chris was excellent to work with (he took the time to listen to what I was wanting to do with the routing of the cables and the color I wanted). He had mine here in about a week after I placed the order. I plan to order another one for another set of cables I am redoing.
*****Chris, thanks for the great product & service

KF7YRS Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2017 18:18 Send this review to a friend
Very solid, very happy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered, received and installed one of the KF7P cable entry panels/boxes with Morgan surge arrestors in my new QTH. Chris contacted me after my online order and let me know his schedule for delivery. In about a week, the panel and accessories arrived. The quality was excellent (solidly built) and I am very happy with the purchase, installation and function of the entry panel. All in all, it was a very positive experience. No buyers regret here :-) -- Thanks Chris!

K0RGI Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2017 16:38 Send this review to a friend
XYL Approved  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Retirement plans include moving to a downsized home. My XYL and I will be sharing a room for our hobbies and aesthetics are very important to her, so I wanted a way to unobtrusively bring feedlines to my operating position. I ran across the KF7P Metalwerks website while searching for a solution and I'm so pleased! Chris was very helpful in selecting the right panel and it's a real winner. Heavy duty construction that should last the rest of my life and the powder coat finish is beautiful. It looks great mounted on the exterior wall and the feedlines will be neatly routed. And of course everything is grounded and protected through arrestors. This panel helps to make the old saying - happy wife, happy life - come true.

W1JCL Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2016 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality and service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
We built a new house and the XYL demanded I keep it tidy and neat, with no "unsightly" coax cables hanging about. I scratched my head, then went to Google. I stumbled upon Chris's business, but realized this was the answer.

A few emails later, I had a box on the way. It arrived quickly, well packed, and built like a Sherman tank. I'm serious, these things are tough.

It looks great on the back of the shop, it keeps everything neat, and I have a great lightning protection/ground system to boot.

Highly recommended.

KJ1RE Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2016 14:00 Send this review to a friend
Great product and company  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After 50 years of hamming I am finally able to put up a tower at the home QTH and want everything *just so*. Of course the entry panel and lightning protection plan was key and Chris has shown that KF7P Metalwerks is the perfect accomplice.

From taking the time to chat on the phone and discuss my overall requirements and ideas to exchanging cable plans and new products via email I could count on Chris to have quick and accurate feedback as we closed on the final design which was fabricated and delivered within 10 days.

Pictures here: http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Formermarine73/library/KF7P%20Metal%20Werks

I highly recommend Chris and KF7P Metalwerks and wish there were more companies out there like his.

WA7AQH Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2016 19:33 Send this review to a friend
Happy Ham  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I could easily be a fan boy. Chris' entry panel is superbly designed and executed. Quality work and great service. He answered his phone on a Saturday on a ski trip to take care of a question I had. Followed up the following week to make sure I got the answers I needed.

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2016 10:44 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great products. Great to work with. Thanks, Bob

WZ4K Rating: 5/5 Feb 29, 2016 20:54 Send this review to a friend
Superb Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Chris was very helpful and responded to my order immediately making sound recommendations to improve my project. My highest recommendation!