Reviews Categories | Lightning & Surge Protection/Supression | KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground Help

Reviews Summary for KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground
KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground Reviews: 38 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $80
Description: Custom made metal NEMA style box specifically for hams! Use these entry panels to mount
lightening arrestors and/or ground cables before they enter your house or shack. Boxes
contain copper mounting plate for arrestors or bulkhead connectors. Grommets in bottom
allow coax to enter without damaging the jacket and are large enough for a PL259. The lid
swings on a stainless steel hinge, and is gasketed to keep water out of box. Made from
galvanized steel or aluminum. Each box is custom built to user specifications. Pricing starts
at $80 for a 13"x13" galvanized steel box suitable for up to 6 arrestors.
More info: http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/Welcome.html

You can write your own review of the KF7P Metalwerks cable entry panel/single point ground.

K4KZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2015 13:39 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Since I'm building a new house, I ordered the 14"x14" entrance panel based on the excellent reviews and web site information. I also ordered and had four lighting arrestors preinstalled. Both my wife and builder were impressed with the quality of this product. I look forward to installing this panel outside of my ham shack in a month or so.

VE3TCV Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2015 20:17 Send this review to a friend
Quality second to none.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't say enough about Chris KF7P, his products and his service. The cable panel box I received is top notch quality, no plastic parts here, this box will last a lifetime. The box was built perfectly to my specifications and was shipped quickly. I have a picture of my panel on my QRZ page.

KE8AMR Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2015 05:04 Send this review to a friend
Great product, Geat support  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The entrance panel is very well thought out and well built. I opted for the stainless steel version and am sure it will outlast me.

Chris will bend over backwards for you to get you setup with everything you need to do it right.

Also my entry panel came with candy in it!

W5HLP Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2015 13:41 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Product and Workmanship, 1st Class Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As all the other reviews indicate, Chris, KF7P builds outstanding products. I recently ordered an entry panel/SPG box and when it was delivered I could not get over what a really beautiful piece of work it is. Design and Craftsmanship are top notch; Chris obviously **knows** metalwork and how to make it both functional and good looking. The XYL even thought it looks professional and "like it belongs" on the house; not an easy judgement to get with my ham radio gear!

But what still makes the strongest impression on me is the customer service from Chris. It is like the old days when a manufacturer REALLY cared about his customers. I had a few unusually requests, including a bit different installation scheme and Chris worked with me, looked over my sketches, made some very helpful suggestions and then beat his delivery estimate by several days. I feel this product is work every penny - no actually more than that - and I seriously encourage others to support KF7P Metalwerks. We need OEMs and Vendors like this!!!

Herman - W5HLP

K2RWF Rating: 5/5 Dec 12, 2014 09:32 Send this review to a friend
Great product, well built!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really solid stuff from Chris. Well built, designed to really last a lifetime. Looking forward to getting it mounted for a nice, clean, professional looking installation.

Highly recommended if you need an entry panel!

KJ4WQR Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2014 06:25 Send this review to a friend
I couldn't agree more with the extremely positive reviews.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I worked with Chris before ordering my entrance box and he helped me with the design of attic conduit and wall openings to my new home. The result was a fantastic box and components exactly tailored to my needs. The quality of the metal work and the fit and finish all exceeded my expectations by a mile!
My local builder was slow in finishing my home and I managed to lock the box before installing it and lost the key. I contacted Chris and he solved my problem immediately. I can't remember when I've had better customer service from any supplier!

KJ4IES Rating: 5/5 Sep 23, 2014 17:51 Send this review to a friend
Positively Satisfied!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The reviews here about Chris's Product are spot on. He sent me an email with a diagram of the Panel asking me about a few details to ensure my needs were met. The panel came about 5 days later! Careful packaging, Excellent workmanship, fast response. You will be a happy customer.

N2ARB Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 18:36 Send this review to a friend
Top Shelf  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Enclosure fabrication quality & craftsmanship without equal. Chris is a great person to deal with and he creates a personal experience that puts the fun back into home brewing.

LA9AKA Rating: 5/5 Sep 15, 2014 07:27 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Chris made me a really beautiful cable entry panel, it looks so nice I want to put it up where people can see it! Cabinet made to my specifications with a professional paint job. Response time and help from Chris could not be better. Compared to ready made cabinets here in Norway, this was cheap!

W7NMD Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2014 11:54 Send this review to a friend
3 years old and still great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Nothing but the best. Have used other products they manufacture plus some custom sheet metal pieces.