Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | MFJ - 4175 75 Amp Switching Power Supply Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ - 4175 75 Amp Switching Power Supply
MFJ - 4175  75 Amp Switching Power Supply Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$359.00 U.S. Dollars
Description: A 75 Amps Switching Power Supply DC output continuously! Input 108- 132 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Draws 11 Amps.
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-4175

You can write your own review of the MFJ - 4175 75 Amp Switching Power Supply.

WD0FIA Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2014 01:48 Send this review to a friend
Great unit!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought mine "open box" off ebay for $159. The Ham that got it didn't want to put a 20 amp plug in for it, and sold it at a loss. His loss was my gain! The unit works great, I installed it in our motorhome to run a ALS-500.

K3ROJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2010 16:21 Send this review to a friend
Lightweight High Power  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought a Tokyo 400 watt 2 meter amplifier and needed a power supply that wouldn't give me another hernia such as my present Astron 70 amp supply when we transport it to our summer home to operate the 144 and 432 bands. It remains cool with very low fan noise and can be bolted down out of sight if desired.

W9GOD Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2010 08:48 Send this review to a friend
Price Preformer 5/5  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My 80 Amp UPS pull-out batteries finally died after five years of service and would no longer take a charge. I ordered and installed the 4175 for the two TEN TEC HERCULES II DC 500 watt amplifiers at this station. WOW, I'm "IMPRESSED". This little 6.5Wx3.5Hx10Din 8 pound MIGHTY MOUSE SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY takes a "LICKING" and "KEEPS ON TICKING"!! VERY, VERY quiet cooling fan and NO "HASH" at all, on any band is detected on my TEN TEC ORION II or TEN TEC Jupiter!!. Be "WARNED" you CAN NOT plug it out of the box into your home 120V wall socket. BECAUSE, it comes with a Funny Looking 20A-125V NEMA 5-20 MALE 2 POLE 3 Wire Grounding Plug. I decided to made a conversion set-up made with a 10 foot extension cord and the cost of materials from LOWES was $20.12. An added feature of this supply is you can do welding and also charge vehicle batteries. I guess you can call this MFJ-4175 an All-In-One - Smile!!