Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | N0SA Paddles Help

Reviews Summary for N0SA Paddles
N0SA  Paddles Reviews: 59 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $210. USD
Description: High quality dual and single lever paddles. Designed and built in the USA using a combination of CNC and manually operated machinery along with hand finishing and polishing to produce high performance CW instruments for the Ham radio community.

n0sa.keys@gmail .com

(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the N0SA Paddles.

K4EQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2017 10:11 Send this review to a friend
Great Mini Paddle  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a TP4 paddle made by Larry that I bought back in 2010, shortly after he stared making them. Last week I bought an SSP mini paddle from him to use when I'm portable with my QRP rigs. I love it. Despite the small size, it feels great while sending. Tension and spacing are easily adjustable. Plus, the price is right. This is another quality product from N0SA.

KG9H Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2017 07:59 Send this review to a friend
WOW  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
So I saw the post and then reviews this site, how can any manufacturer have a 5.0?? Well... N0SA keys do that, exactly that.
I am very impressed with the paddle.
Can't say enough good things on how well it feels. It will be front and center by my K2. de KG9H

WJ1R Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2017 10:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Paddle  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased the K0SA SSP in 2015. It is a great dual lever iambic paddle with magnetic return for portable QRP use. It has the best feel of any of my portable QRP keys and is solidly constructed.

Unfortunately, Larry only makes these occasionally. I found out about mine when I saw an announcement on the QRP-L listserv that he was making a new batch. I paid $80 and it is worth every penny!

W9OD Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2017 19:43 Send this review to a friend
Too bad they aren't available anymore   Time owned: more than 12 months
I was very lucky, about a month or two after I purchased my paddle, Larry stopped making them. They a a dream to use, I have had many keys and this little gem is not moving from my operating position. The key is small and heavy, it does not budge, I switch to other keys once in awhile and immediately return to th TP1. Among all of my keys, this is the tans out. If you get a chance to buy one, do it. If I find another one for sale I will buy it.

VK2BEN Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2014 16:42 Send this review to a friend
Impressive workmanship & 'feel'  Time owned: more than 12 months
Many other reviews here articulate all the technical and physical nuances that Larry has brought to the humble Morse Paddle.

I have the ESP (Extra Small Paddle) for portable use; as well as the heavy base for home use (Larry devised a simple but effective slip-on arrangement to convert the former into a very usable home-base paddle).

I love the magnetic action and easy adjustments.

No springs. Just eternally smooth action.

And this thing is tiny. Plus, I could afford it ;-)

Please read all the other reviews here on eHam. They tell the story much better than I do. I'm just here to say that I really like Larry's work and that you might like to consider ordering one of his masterpieces in metal.

PS: his website appears to be MIA at the moment (October 2014).

W3KC Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2014 09:17 Send this review to a friend
TSP Single Lever Paddle  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Limited run TSP-a (with brass supports for the tension and contact screws and optional black steel base).
Small, precisely machined, easily adjusted.
Smooth operation with a very nice feel.
Base or portable - this paddle is little gem.

N7XM Rating: 5/5 Nov 11, 2013 06:36 Send this review to a friend
wonderful designs   Time owned: more than 12 months
These are great paddles in compact
very precise design
I have the standard size and the traveling
mini iambic paddles both

Larry does great work !

K6MJR Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2013 20:32 Send this review to a friend
True Works of Art!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I feel that I am very fortunate to have recently acquired both a TP (S/N 138) and SP (S/N 139) paddles from Larry. I believe they are some of the last keys he has built. These are just wonderful precision instruments. Excellent fit, finish, and feel. I am very proud and honored to own these fine keys. If you are able to get your hands on one, you will be glad you did!

K9GS Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2013 12:19 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic and Smooth  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a brand new TP paddle recently. In a few words, it is especially well made and beautiful to look at.

Adjustment is extremely fine and it holds its settings perfectly.

The TP has a relatively small footprint but heavy and the soft rubber feet keeps it in place on the operating table.

I'm still playing to find the perfect setting but this is one paddle that will be with me for a LONG time.

Gary K9GS

VA2DW Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2013 16:53 Send this review to a friend
outstanding portable dual lever esp paddle  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hi everybody,
Just want to share my view and experience of just received that little jewel engineered by Larry Nauman N0SA.
I already have one from Larry which is single lever
magnetic paddle and enjoying it daily with a great pleasure but this new portable one drives me crazy so from now on it is #1 in my collection and I would say that it beats all other brands that I have and tested during my 58 years of cw
experience. Just wish that Larry would have
engineered this one long ago for us cw operators instead of wasting funds on different other paddles that are not in the same league at all however double priced somehow.

Concluding that comment I would highly
recommend this esp portable mini paddle
for cw ham operators. The price is right and
the quality is super so what we need more?
Anyway try it and you would not be disappointed
but very much pleased and happy camper as am I.

Toly