Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Cards by K7ELH Help

Reviews Summary for QSL Cards by K7ELH
QSL Cards by K7ELH Reviews: 9 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $9.75/100 starting at
Description: Custom designed QSL cards. One color, two color or full color, the design is always free.

Printed by a ham with over 25 years as a commercial printer. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Prices: Starting at $9.75 per 100 (1 color) and $35 per 100 (full color)

More info: http://www.qslsbyk7elh.com

You can write your own review of the QSL Cards by K7ELH.

K6OK Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2011 09:26 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you're in the U.S. there's no need to outsource your QSL printing overseas... Eric did a great job with my cards right here in the USA. Great to work with and responds to e-mails quickly. I had my own image files and he had some helpful suggestions on making minor adjustments to make the cards come out nicer. Very good card stock. Top quality results, quick personal service, and a good price. Recommended.

K3LU Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2011 19:55 Send this review to a friend
Value & Service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Eric did a great job printing 1000 custom QSLs for me. I sent him the jpg file that I had done and he did the rest. His prices are very fair but his service and communication are excellent. I am very, very pleased with my cards and would definitely do business again with K7ELH.

KI0Z Rating: 5/5 Apr 23, 2011 18:36 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
QSL Cards by K7ELH HI IM Dave KI0Z I have had some very nice picture cards for years with vi-con when they were excellent b4 they went out of business. I looked and looked and in e-ham I found an excellent one Eric has been in printing for many years . He can duplicate your cards from vi-con improve them or start from scratch . He is excellent to work with And I highly recommend him. I sent my old qsl in 400 dpi and 24 bit color to him on the web, and He has made the best cards I have ever Had. Thank you Eric for your detication to perfection. You can read the reports at e-ham and check his call for more backround info . He was very nice to work with . 73 Dave KI0Z..

NV7E Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2010 20:52 Send this review to a friend
Highly recommended  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This year I relocated from South Africa, where I was ZS6SIG, to Kenya, where I am now 5Z4EE. Although I operated in several international contests, as ZS6SIG I received relatively few requests for QSL cards. South Africa, with over 6,000 licensed hams, is not a rare DX country, so the demand for QSO confirmation is relatively low. For this reason I designed and printed my own cards using the W7NN QSL kit. It was a good solution in that situation. In Nairobi I started to do the same thing, but it became clear after so many QSL requests I could no longer do it myself.

I choose not to use LoTW or web-based confirmations systems, because I donít want my logs to become public information and because I want to preserve the personal connection with other hams that physical QSLs promote. I donít collect QSLs for awards. For me a QSL card is a souvenir of a pleasant personal contact with another ham. You just donít get the same feeling on line. If I can get a computer to do my on-air contacts for me, I will let the computer have all the fun with internet-based confirmation systems and I will move on to other interests.

In Nairobi I wanted to find a QSL printer who could work from my artwork and produce a quality card in quantities of 1,000 and up at a time.

After looking at the ads and reviews of many QSL printers I found that Eric K7ELH could best help fulfill my requirements. He was able to work with the design I was using to print the 5Z4EE cards, which is the basic format I have used before at several other QTHs since the early 1970s. It projects the call sign and makes it visible at a distance. The card Eric finally came up with for 5Z4EE is something I am proud to send out. It is produced on a fairly strong, solid card stock, which I find appealing. Ericís prices are competitive. I am sure I will be reordering from him frequently, with minor changes as I go along. I certainly recommend QSLs by K7ELH to people I like.

5Z4EE

W6DXK Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2010 08:00 Send this review to a friend
Great service and quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Eric designed exactly what I wanted incorporating a photo of my equipment and he located a great shot of the Golden Gate bridge as the background for me. He also cut the mask on the photo to make it perfect. He was patient, helpful, and delivered an excellent looking card on high quality paper stock for a very reasonable price. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat and can recommend him without reservation. Thanks Eric, you're top-notch!

W3SIX Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2010 20:07 Send this review to a friend
Good looking cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Eric designed my card for me. A few emails back and forth with minor adjustments and we were done. Great glossy card stock, heavier than most.

Well pleased.

Ed, W3SIX

KF6ABU Rating: 5/5 Aug 8, 2010 01:33 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Eric made some great cards with a picture I sent him. Fast service and made sure the cards were to my spec every step of the way. Turn around time was fantastic. When I run out I dont need to go anywhere else but put in another order to him.

K4YMQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2010 10:53 Send this review to a friend
Great service and cards.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wonderful service from Eric, It took 8 days from time I sent email and QSL file till I had them in hand. Very heavy card stock, great color on the print job. This is a hand drawn carachiture that I had colored. I am very happy with them and will be using his service if future for sure.
Ira K4YMQ

KJ6EHS Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2010 09:07 Send this review to a friend
Great cards, quick turn around will order again  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
While shopping for cards I looked at the big guys reviewed here but did not want to wait the 6-8 weeks to receive my cards. While looking for other options I stumbled upon Eric's ad on QRZ.com .

Hoping that dealing with a local company would speed things up, I decided to take the plunge.I submitted my design and payment late Sunday evening, and received an email from Eric the next morning that my cards were in the que and would ship in about a week. All said and done it took about 2 weeks from order to delivery.

The cards are printed on heavy stock (heavier than a lot of the cards i have received) and look great. I have received several compliments on the cards I have sent out and have no hesitation in recommending Eric for your QSL needs.

When the time comes i will be ordering again.