Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | LDG AT-100ProII Autotuner Help

Reviews Summary for LDG AT-100ProII Autotuner
LDG AT-100ProII Autotuner Reviews: 20 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $230
Description: The LDG AT-100ProII desktop tuner covers all frequencies from 1.8 – 54 MHz like the AT-100Pro it replaces, plus it
has LED indicators for antenna 1/2 selection to indicate when it's in bypass.

It will handle up to 125 watts, making it suitable for everything from QRP to a typical 100 watt transceiver (plus headroom).

The AT-100ProII includes 2,000 memories for each antenna, automatically storing tuning configurations for each frequency and band as you use them. Whenever you transmit on or near a frequency you’ve used before, the AT-100ProII can retune from memory almost instantly.

LED bargraphs show power (in 2 ranges) and SWR, and a Function key on the front panel allows you to access data like MODE and STATUS. Like most other LDG Autotuners, the AT-100ProII uses latching relays which retain the tuned configuration indefinitely even when powered down and a processor-controlled Switched-L tuning network which can match dipoles, verticals, inverted-Vees or virtually any coax-fed antenna. With an optional LDG balun, you can also use longwires or antennas fed with ladder-line.

• 1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M
• Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.2 sec memory
• Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M)
More info: http://www.ldgelectronics.com/c/252/products/1/1/1

You can write your own review of the LDG AT-100ProII Autotuner.

N4OMG Rating: 3/5 Apr 11, 2017 11:27 Send this review to a friend
Won't remember tune  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My cheap MDF 901B manual tuner will give a better SWR and the LDG does not remember the tuning settings as advertised. I'm running ALE and have to use an auto-tuner. Overpriced and overhyped.

KD8NIV Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2017 21:15 Send this review to a friend
Has worked great   Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this tuner over a year ago, and bought it due to having 2 ports in the back, and like the swr/wattmeter it has on it, reads up to a 125 watts, and has tuned my G5RV on 10-80m bands, in no time...I usually just use the 20m, 40m, and 80m bands on this dipole, and it seems to work well with my Yaesu Ft 450d....

There is away to set what swr you want the autotuner to tune the swr too, you have to look at the directions in the book, but it can be done in just a minute or two, so don't let this have any affects on buying one ...it does work great for what I use my radio and dipole for...

I was looking at another tuner when I bought this one, actually my Elmer told me about this one and about the product, ect, so I thought I'd try it and so glad I did...and I'm sure it will work on different radios...

KI7EKB Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2016 17:49 Send this review to a friend
Did it's job  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just purchased this yesterday and set it up today, worked great. Had a "no-tuner" required 8 band EFHW 8010 antenna that would tune nothing with my 857D. Set up the AT100Pro II and all is bliss.

If things change in the future, I will update the
5 star rating but, for now anyway, with out it, all I had was 2 meter and 440. With it, I have HF.

Well worth the $185 as opposed to frying the 857D with high SWR.

N6PET Rating: 1/5 Oct 28, 2015 01:25 Send this review to a friend
Bad LDG support & unstable tuner  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Tuner works great if it does work but for some reason it will retune by itself even with a already tuned 1.1:1 SWR. Antenna is not a problem since my AT-600Pro2 never had that issue with the exact same set-up. I needed to move my AT-6+00 to a different radio and just need a 125w rated ATU. LDG customer service is the worst in this industry. Great if it works but LDG is known for 2 things, bad customer service and hit n' miss products.

K6XR Rating: 2/5 Apr 8, 2015 13:40 Send this review to a friend
jury still out  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Brand new and had a difficult time tuning the same antenna that my ldg z-11pro ii tunes quite well. I was surprised and could not get it to work for me as my LDG z-11 nor my elecraft tuner. I sent it back to LDG in FEBRUARY 2015 for a checkout and STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT BACK! I requested a status report and was denied citing company policy. I really like the product having owned several of the tuners and still using one of them. Not sure what the problem is with customer service but hopefully one day it will come home and work for me

WA6MOW Rating: 5/5 Dec 4, 2014 07:57 Send this review to a friend
Love it and LDG.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This tuner does exactly what it is supposed to do. While I love the nostalgia of using an old manual tuner it sure is neat to transmit and be tuned in a matter of seconds with an LDG tuner. This tuner works as good or better than any of its competitors. There is no perfect auto tuner but they sure beat the internal tuners of the new rigs. The AT-100Pro 2 tunes quickly and has the ability to switch between two antennas. It is ruggedly built and looks nice on my desk. One thing it has that the the others don't have is the great LDG service. I recently damaged my Z11 Pro through negligence on my part. It was a few years out of warranty. I just received it back from them repaired at no charge. This happened once before and again sent back repaired at no charge. Wow! Now that is great service. I have owned all of the LDG 125 watt tuners. They are a really good value for a quality product.

WX4O Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2014 15:24 Send this review to a friend
Great auto tuner  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had mine for over a year, and it works more or less flawlessly. It replaced an MFJ 993 that died.

SY1AKE Rating: 3/5 Jun 16, 2014 13:06 Send this review to a friend
nice but not so good  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have the 100proII the last year, the tuner works nice and helps to tune fast, but not so reliable some times. The tuner many times doesn't tune the swr to 1:1 but below 1:5, at some cases not possible to go below 2. Since the beginning i had one problem, my tuner had a memory Alzheimer between bands, never remember the previous tuning at same frequency, many times happened also within the same band frequencies. I need to tune every time to change frequency, i don't have the thousands memories which the company advertise.
Some times the swr increasing without a reason.
I have sent an email to the LDG with very poor answer, replying to the answer never get an answer to my problem. My verdict is 3 !!

W8NIC Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2014 04:22 Send this review to a friend
Simply Put - IT WORKS!!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This thing has tuned everything I've hooked up to it, including the rain gutters of my house.
Out tunes even my Palstar manual tuner.

W3END Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2014 06:46 Send this review to a friend
Nice tuner works great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm using this with an Alinco DX-SR8T and it performs flawlessly. I'm using the Alinco cable to connect it. My antenna is a ground mounted Hustler 5BTV vertical . The tuner does a good job and is easy to use. Tunes up quickly. Very happy so far.