Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Begali Simplex Basic Help

Reviews Summary for Begali Simplex Basic
Begali Simplex Basic Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $155
Description: Although this is the least expensive Begali key, it can hold it's own against many higher priced paddles. A heavy cast base, precision bearings and micro-threaded adjustments make this a real bargain.
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com

You can write your own review of the Begali Simplex Basic.

DF2AR Rating: 5/5 Dec 14, 2013 11:46 Send this review to a friend
ufb Paddle  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
During 15 years of Ham Radio I used a lot of paddles, Kent, MFJ, Bencher, K8RA and Schurr but Begali Simplex Basic was simply the best. In my opinion this is the most accurate paddle. I'll never sell it.

WM6Q Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2011 15:34 Send this review to a friend
Perfect instrument  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have not been on a keyer in years, but wanted to get started again. This was the one for me and I am happy with my choice. Very clean lines, simple to wire up, and a very solid feel

BWOETTKE Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2010 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In the rarefied world of Begali paddles this might be called "basic", but I think it is anything but. The heavy cast base, gold plated components, micro-threaded adjustments, precision bearings, and that Begali elegance make for an outstanding paddle by any measure. The price surely is moderate - I can't imagine how he can make a profit on this ... In actual use this is a real pleasure. Although I personally prefer paddles with magnetic return force, this is probably as good as paddles with spring return come.