Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Begali Stradivarius Help

Reviews Summary for Begali Stradivarius
Begali Stradivarius Reviews: 14 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $435
Description: Magnetic dual lever high-performance paddle with a nicely engraved titanium nitrate base and a unique torsion blade suspension.
More info: http://www.i2rtf.com

You can write your own review of the Begali Stradivarius.

W9BDN Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2010 15:55 Send this review to a friend
Brand new s/n 19  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well I finally can say I have a Begali. Almost like saying I fianlly have a Collins S-Line but a little cheaper, the paddles that is. I have s/n 019 and am going to use it for it's first QSO this evening. I have only played with it for about an hour with my K3 keyer. The craftsmanship is impeccable and I absolutely love the feel of these paddles, especially after I adjusted the spacing and tension, WOW !!

Steve W9BDN

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2010 13:21 Send this review to a friend
Oh MAMA!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I normally refer to nice keys as “She”. Sure my wife looks at me a little funny but heck. Well, with this key there is no mistaking that she really is a she. Just look at those hips! She even comes with factory tattoos! The new torsion bar arrangement works very well. I had an opportunity to put her to test in the PA QSO party a couple weeks ago in the bonus station at K3MJW. She worked perfect. If there were any mistakes they were my bad. I do like the nitrite finish too. It doesn’t show finger prints and she sure looks great in “that little black dress”. OK, so maybe I should seek professional help? Seriously, great key and looks great. Excellent feel.

CU on the radio
DE WC3O
Bob

SM5HUA Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2010 01:01 Send this review to a friend
Smooth!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my brand new Stradivarius (#003) and must say it's very smooth and pleasant key to use. The new torsion suspension is making this key truly effortless to use. Besides, the nice look of the engraving makes it a real masterpiece to own.

Piero has made it once again...

73s de Peter SM5HUA

BWOETTKE Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2010 16:03 Send this review to a friend
Incredible !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A few weeks ago, on a tour through Italy, I had the opportunity to take a sneak preview of the Stradivarius key, and I was able to borrow an early production model for an extended test period. Although this is hardly my first Begali key, Piero keeps surprising me how he can wring that little bit of extra "feeling" out of a new paddle that makes it so totally irresistable for me.

The Stradivarius uses a torsion blade suspension for the arms, resulting in a frictionless movement. The result is effortless keying at any speed. Combine that with the richly engraved base and all the other mechanical ingredients that are a hallmark of Begali keys, and the result is a MUST HAVE key - at least for key nuts like yours truly.

I have said this several times before about Begali keys: it's hard to imagine a better key. I think that only Piero himself could top this latest creation.