Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Polk™ Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers Help

Reviews Summary for Polk™ Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers
Polk™ Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $179.95 per pair
Description: The T15 Features:
Superior home theater and music performance.
Polk Audio’s exclusive Dynamic Balance drivers and tweeters for wide
response and low distortion.
Rubber driver surrounds for a lifetime of reliable high performance.
Wide dispersion drivers and tweeters project sound over a wide area so every
listener in a room hears open, “box-less,” three-dimensional sound.
Front mounted bass port for deep, punchy bass.
High efficiency design allows them to be driven by unpretentious amplifiers
and receivers, revealing that classic Polk sound...open, spacious and clear.
5-way binding posts provide a wide array of secure wire-hook up options.
Built-in keyhole slot for quick and easy wall mounting.
More info: http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/rtm/index.php?s=t15

You can write your own review of the Polk™ Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers.

WA9UKB Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2012 11:59 Send this review to a friend
Ecellent Audio For Speech  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High Quality Audio For Amateur Listening.

I Agree with the previous review, I hooked one to my Kenwood TS-590 and the other to my Yaesu FT-2000 and both radios drive the speakers very well. more than enough volume and smooth wide band audio that I can listen too for hours.

I have used other hifi speakers from other manufactures and found these way more efficient.

WA9UKB

KF5EYR Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2010 13:21 Send this review to a friend
High Quality Audio For Amateur Listening  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw some of the other reviews where operators had taken home audio speakers for use with their amateur rigs. I had suspected that this probably would work pretty well. I had been suffering from "listener's fatigue" after an hour or so of monitoring, for a good while. Rather than risk what is being asked these days for an amateur specific speaker with filters, I decided to go the route of the Polk T15's. The thought being that if they didn't work out for my radio listening, I could always integrate them into one of my home stereos. I could not be more pleased with my decision. A very pleasing, broad, and smooth quality audio is what this speaker puts out. Not the least bit tinny. Very good depth of field. Frequency response is 60Hz - 24kHz, which makes them extremely applicable for amateur use. They can usually be had for around $100.00 plus tax. If you want a more pleasing audio from your radio, this is not a bad place to start. Highly recommended!