Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Bozak 222 Mhz Amateur base station antenna 5/8 Help

Reviews Summary for Bozak 222 Mhz Amateur base station antenna 5/8
Bozak 222 Mhz Amateur base station antenna 5/8 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $84.00
Description: This is a NEW in the box BOZAK Antenna. Ready to use on 222Mhz, Base station Antenna, 3 dB gain, transmit or receive. SWR is set at the factory but it is field tunable. Stainless steel hardware, 3 radials, mounts included, PL-259 connect on the bottom, fiberglass white, supper heavy duty. about 4 feet tall and weighs about 3 Lb. great for home or repeater use.

You can write your own review of the Bozak 222 Mhz Amateur base station antenna 5/8.

KB3MRU Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2012 16:15 Send this review to a friend
Heavy Duty!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've only had a few days, but this [model GP3V222] is way better than the Copper J pole I was using for 222. It is very heavy duty and comes pre-tuned for the Amateur 222 band, although it is field tunable to 214~230Mhz. Claim of 3dB gain seems accurate.

It comes with stainless mounting hardware and the only assembly is just screwing on the three radials. Entire antenna is protected in a thick chunky fiberglass tube.

If anything changes, I'll update my review.

K2HAT Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2010 17:41 Send this review to a friend
Real nice antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have one of the 222 Mhz Bozak antennas,
and am very happy with it, as with any Bozak
antennas I have used so far.

Very well built, as are all the items
I have seen from Bozak. :)

Email Steve for more info, he lives near me,
and is really a nice person.
steve@bozak.org