Reviews Categories | Towers, masts, accessories, climbing & safety gear | Elk River Eagle Tower QC Harness Help

Reviews Summary for Elk River Eagle Tower QC Harness
Elk River Eagle Tower QC Harness Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $235.72
Description: A full harness tower climbing

You can write your own review of the Elk River Eagle Tower QC Harness.

KB1NXE Rating: 5/5 Sep 3, 2010 18:57 Send this review to a friend
Very Comfortable.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this harness as it was a good compromise between price and safety based on my research. Not as pricey as the pro grade harnesses. Not as cheap as the bargain one's. Complete safety.

My safety is important. And after wearing this on the tower for several hours, I can say it's very comfortable. One of the nice parts is the dual tie on positions. You can tie on to a very wide (5") kidney level padded belt, or a glutimus maximus level pad, also 5" wide, for a seat.

Not to heavy and so many options for sizing that you can be a 100 lbs skinny guy or a as big a me (250 - 6'3").

I coupled this with a 4' rope lanyard for tie on and a fall arrest lanyard. The 4' is perfect for both the hip tie in position and the seat position.

If you're looking for a good harness with ample protection and comfort, get this one. Best reseller is: