Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Mosley TW34-XL Help

Reviews Summary for Mosley TW34-XL
Mosley TW34-XL Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$2,119.00
Description: WARC Tribander
More info: http://www.mosley-electronics.com

You can write your own review of the Mosley TW34-XL.

W5TFW Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2010 11:03 Send this review to a friend
Wow !  Time owned: more than 12 months
its GREAT ! I'll put it up against anything !
Mosley has a winner here ! I have owned mine for about 2 1/2 years now. I also own a Mosley CL-36 Classic. it also is GREAT ! they are on separate towers at 21 meters. and there the BEST !......
LOW Maintenance, no motors or control boxes to worry about ! and the performance !
GO check MY DXCC Count ! :-)
Thank YOU Mosley !

W8BLA Rating: 5/5 Sep 4, 2010 07:15 Send this review to a friend
Get one!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was going to reserve comments for a few months but the initial experience has been such that I decided to go ahead with an early review. HS0, VK5, JA all in one evening and the next morning with 100 watts. Front to back is as advertised, gain numbers seem to be the same. Its mounted at 60 feet, over Georgia clay. An ease to get together with great instructions and color coded. The dimensions do not match the drawings, I was told and it is suggested you assemble according to the pre marked color indicators. SWR curves are again as advertised. There are no adjustments to make, all pre-drilled. Check the parts and do a thorough inventory and set the parts out according to color and the whole thing goes together very well. If you ever considered a WARC beam, THIS One rates very high. I have used monoband WARC antennas from Fritzel, Kurt and I built one in the 90's and this Mosley is right up there.