Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Radiotelephone Tutor Help

Reviews Summary for Radiotelephone Tutor
Radiotelephone Tutor Reviews: 1 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $$40
Description: Amateur and commercial FCC exam study software.
More info: http://www.radiotelephonetutor.com

You can write your own review of the Radiotelephone Tutor.

K4TEX Rating: 4/5 Sep 12, 2010 05:20 Send this review to a friend
Innovative approach to study for the ham and commercial FCC exa  Time owned: more than 12 months
The "Tutor" may not be flashy and still looks like a Windows program from days gone by, the algorithm used by the author is definitely successful in helping smooth over those areas of the FCC exams that may be giving the student trouble. I used the program in 2008 to assist in preparation for the GROL with RADAR endorsement, and through his method of repeating missed questions, I was able to successfully pass that exam missing only two questions. When I was ready to take the Extra Exam, I looked and found that the program had been updated to include all 4 of the current FCC Amateur exams. I used the "Tutor" to successfully pass my Extra exam missing only one question after only a few days of practice. Of course, I read and studied the ARRL Extra Class License Handbook to be certain I understood the material first, but then using the "Tutor", I practiced the exams and my weak areas until I had a firm grasp on the exam itself. I highly recommend the product to anyone about to attempt the FCC GROL, MROP or amateur exams (Technician, General OR Extra Class).