Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | JTM2P VHF/UHF Mobil With Magmount Help

Reviews Summary for JTM2P VHF/UHF Mobil With Magmount
JTM2P VHF/UHF Mobil With Magmount Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$15.95
Description: 12' RG58U Cable
Magnetic Mount
PL259 Type connector
Height: 19 3/4 inches
Handles 50 watts
Black in color
More info: http://www.jetstream-usa.com/jtm2p.shtml

You can write your own review of the JTM2P VHF/UHF Mobil With Magmount.

WA8QNN Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2013 18:01 Send this review to a friend
Good cheap antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I've been using one of these antennas for about 6 months with a Bao Feng UV5-R (ham radio on the cheap). This antenna has been working perfectly, mounted on my car. Time will only tell the durability of this setup both radio and antenna, but the antenna has been a winner so far.

Larry
WA8QNN

WA8QNN Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2013 16:23 Send this review to a friend
Good antenna for the money  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased one of these antennas to use with my Bao Feng uv5-r handie for use in my car (ham radio on the cheap). I couldn't be more pleased with this antenna, although I've not used it for very long it has worked well. I guess my concern was how long this setup will work, so far so good.
A real good deal for the money.

N0PWZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2010 00:08 Send this review to a friend
Good Value For The Bucks  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased a number of these antennas over the last year(s). They go onto my vehicles, a portable repeater and a home lashup with the antenna residing on top of the refrigerator (which took my "gentle bride" three weeks to detect). ;-)

That small victory aside, they work very nicely. They seem to have lasted longer than my (late) Diamond or Comet antennas. For the money, it's quite a bargain. My suspicion is that they may very well outlast me. At $15.95 it is cheap for you to find out for yourself. The built-in magmount is an added bonus. The PL-259 seems to cost an extra buck within this tribe, but reasonable enough.