Reviews Categories | Microphones | ASTATIC \"GOLDEN EAGLE\" D-104 Help

Reviews Summary for ASTATIC \"GOLDEN EAGLE\" D-104
ASTATIC \ Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $149.99
Description: 18 Carat GOLD PLATED version of the Classic D-104(TUG9) amplified stand.Only 10,000 NUMBERED microphones were made.

You can write your own review of the ASTATIC \"GOLDEN EAGLE\" D-104.

K7UA Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2013 12:59 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful!  Time owned: more than 12 months
My family got me one for Christmas in the 1980s complete with an engraved call sign plate. It is absolutely gorgeous! I used it DXing on my Kenwood TS820 for several years. It worked great! I use Heil headsets now, but the Golden Eagle still shines brightly on my shelf. It is a keeper.

KC0GSB Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2011 09:27 Send this review to a friend
Very nice looking mic.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I won't review this model as I have already given my opinion of the D-104 (amplified). This microphone is the same. What sets this model apart is the aesthetic appeal. It just may be the most beautiful microphone ever made. Since there is no 6, it gets 'only' a 5. And on the eighth day, God created the Astatic Golden Eagle microphone.

W4KVW Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2010 08:26 Send this review to a friend
GREAT AUDIO }:>)  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This BY FAR is the most BEAUTIFUL microphone I have EVERY seen or owned.I must say it has PLENTY of BEAUTIFUL eye appeal & GREAT audio.I also have the "SILVER EAGLE" & love it as well.Shame ASTATIC went out of business.I use them on my HAM RADIOS & my CB radios.The GOLDEN EAGLE microphones in GOOD CONDITION are getting to be a TOUGH(RARE)find so if you find one at a REASONABLE price pick it up & you won't be sorry! They are NOT worth $400 to $500 & MORE that some people are asking for them on some web sites!