Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | ABR Industries: Coax, etc. Help

Reviews Summary for ABR Industries: Coax, etc.
ABR Industries: Coax, etc. Reviews: 18 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $100.95 25400F-PL-100
Description: Quality coax, connectors, shrink tubing and related items.
More info: http://abrind.com

You can write your own review of the ABR Industries: Coax, etc..

KJ3P Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2014 10:26 Send this review to a friend
Update: Still great service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I reviewed these folks a couple years ago, and I still say: What great service!

I needed a custom length of cable with connectors for an outdoor stub, and ABR shipped it the same day.

ABR’s prices are “premium” but fair, considering the quality and service. Every outdoor piece of coax I have is from ABR because of the fine UV-resistant jacket, the weatherproof heat-shrink tubing applied to each connector, along with a heat-shrink label showing the cable type and length. And you can get custom labels to help you avoid connecting the wrong cable on the tower and in the shack.

I’ve always felt that the antennas and transmission lines are the most important part of my setup; that’s why I’m glad to find this company.

KB1PDG Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2014 10:35 Send this review to a friend
RG 213  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just purchased a 250' run of rg 213 direct burial from abr. This is very high quality coax. I split it due to not needing the full run to my ofc dipole and wanting to use the left over section for my vertical. Compared to other mil spec rg 213 I have used the braid and center copper along with the insulator appear to be much more heavy duty than the others. Connectors are weather sealed very well. I have used a lot of coax in my time and this is the best you'll find.

W5DGM Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2012 21:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased a length of Andrew CINTA-600 cable w/type n connectors installed for my VHF/UHF base antenna. Arrived in a couple of days, well packaged. Absolutely top notch construction. I will be buying more cables in the future. Thanks Mark.

N5YM Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2012 09:56 Send this review to a friend
Great quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought a 50 ft. coax assembly and some protective end caps from ABR last month at the Cowtown Hamfest in Fort Worth. I am very impressed with the quality of their products, as well as their prices. However, I am even more impressed with their customer service.
About a week afterwards, I received a personal e-mail from ABR thanking me for my purchase. What is admirable about this is it was a cash sale and I did not provide any personal contact information. I guess they must have noted the callsign on my cap and took the time to track down my e-mail address.
Of course I expected a “thank you” from them at their hamfest table, but I was completely surprised to see them go over and above to thank me a second time. You can bet the quality of their products and their customer service will make me a return customer.

WU1T Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2012 11:43 Send this review to a friend
Quality products, great service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a variety of RG8X and 213 patch cables as part of a shack refurb. They arrived quickly and are well made. I'll be ordering again without hesitation.

N3YV Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2012 08:44 Send this review to a friend
GREAT COAX, NICE COMPANY  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I had the pleasure to deal with this company two times and both times is been a great experience, Mark is very helpful and he bends he's back to supply what I need and shipping is super fast even if the item is custom make, their coax is the best I ever use and I will always deal with them, keep the good work Mark 73.

W9CW Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2012 04:40 Send this review to a friend
Shipped Wrong Coax, but Corrected Mistake Very Quickly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently placed an order for three short RG-8X coax cables terminated with PL-259s on each end for rig interconnects. Much to my surprise, and chagrin, what I received was one 18 ft. long RG-8X cable with PL-259s! I sent an e-mail to both their main customer service e-mail address and also to the owner, and ABR corrected the error very quickly, and also sent an apology. The owner also said "Keep the coax we sent you by mistake." I could downgrade their rating from the "5" to a "4", but their very expedient and pleasant customer service pumps the rating back up to a "5". BTW... the coax is excellent as are the PL-259s. Thanks Marc!

WA9JDR Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2011 12:02 Send this review to a friend
Direct Burial Coax  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received coax from this supplier and couldn't be more please. Great to deal with on the phone with a quality, made in USA, product. This will be the first of many purchases.

Bob, WA9JDR

WG4R Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2011 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Service, Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order from ABR Industries arrived today. The items are first class, American made, cut to order with high quality materials. Ordering was easy and the prices were great. The shipping was prompt and all items arrived in excellent condition and as promised. I especially wanted some extra water-proofing, and this was not a problem.

I highly recommend Marc and ABR Industries for any of your cable needs along with a variety of USA made accessories. This was a most enjoyable experience, and I will be back!

K6SQL Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2011 17:45 Send this review to a friend
Great product and great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently recabled station with 225 foot run of RG 213, multiple connector coax cables. All purchased with PL 259 plugs from ABR Industries.
Absolutely terrific service from Marc, the owner of the company. After phone discussion of my needs, the coax was shipped following day.
The coax plugs are installed with unmistakable professional competence. Strongly recommend this company without reservation. In all respects very satisfying experience dealing with Marc.