Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | ABR Industries: Coax, etc. Help

Reviews Summary for ABR Industries: Coax, etc.
ABR Industries: Coax, etc. Reviews: 22 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $100.95 25400F-PL-100
Description: Quality coax, connectors, shrink tubing and related items.

You can write your own review of the ABR Industries: Coax, etc..

W9CW Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2012 04:40 Send this review to a friend
Shipped Wrong Coax, but Corrected Mistake Very Quickly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently placed an order for three short RG-8X coax cables terminated with PL-259s on each end for rig interconnects. Much to my surprise, and chagrin, what I received was one 18 ft. long RG-8X cable with PL-259s! I sent an e-mail to both their main customer service e-mail address and also to the owner, and ABR corrected the error very quickly, and also sent an apology. The owner also said "Keep the coax we sent you by mistake." I could downgrade their rating from the "5" to a "4", but their very expedient and pleasant customer service pumps the rating back up to a "5". BTW... the coax is excellent as are the PL-259s. Thanks Marc!
WA9JDR Rating: 5/5 Oct 26, 2011 12:02 Send this review to a friend
Direct Burial Coax  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received coax from this supplier and couldn't be more please. Great to deal with on the phone with a quality, made in USA, product. This will be the first of many purchases.

WG4R Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2011 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional Service, Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My first order from ABR Industries arrived today. The items are first class, American made, cut to order with high quality materials. Ordering was easy and the prices were great. The shipping was prompt and all items arrived in excellent condition and as promised. I especially wanted some extra water-proofing, and this was not a problem.

I highly recommend Marc and ABR Industries for any of your cable needs along with a variety of USA made accessories. This was a most enjoyable experience, and I will be back!

K6SQL Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2011 17:45 Send this review to a friend
Great product and great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently recabled station with 225 foot run of RG 213, multiple connector coax cables. All purchased with PL 259 plugs from ABR Industries.
Absolutely terrific service from Marc, the owner of the company. After phone discussion of my needs, the coax was shipped following day.
The coax plugs are installed with unmistakable professional competence. Strongly recommend this company without reservation. In all respects very satisfying experience dealing with Marc.
KG1F Rating: 5/5 Aug 18, 2011 16:59 Send this review to a friend
Good product - fast shipment  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just bought another set of coax cables from these guys. They sent an order acknowledgement within hours, and I received the cables within three days. Good quality connectors, nice solder connections. At a reasonable price. I've found a good, new, cable supplier.
N2DY Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2011 06:50 Send this review to a friend
Good Stuff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered some of ABR's low loss cable to use for jumpers on my 1.2GHz and 432 MHz SSB setups. The cable and connectors provided look to be high quality. The price was right and shipping was fast. I will certainly do business with ABR again in the future.
K6SBA Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2011 20:22 Send this review to a friend
QUALITY-SERVICE-PRICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The three words in the summary tell it all: ABR Industries offers high quality products, excellent pricing and free shipping on orders over than $50. I needed a quantity of RG-8X jumpers in a short time; I received them 3 days after placing my online order. The jumpers are very well constructed, using quality materials and attention to detail.

I like to construct my own coax jumpers, but I didn't have the RG-8X coax or enough PL-259's on hand. Given ABR's pricing, it made little sense for me to gather the materials and spend the time assembling the coax.

I will definitely be a return customer.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara, CA
N8DV Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2011 04:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased 50 feet at Dayton and was impressed with the quality of both the cable and the connectors. The pl259's are not the cheap ones either. Because of this, I ordered another 100 feet for my new Zero-Five vertical. Keep up the quality!
K8PVD Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2011 19:11 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent customer service. I can't judge the coax; it works just fine, but Marc is exceptionally responsive, and the coax shipped same day and arrived promptly. I would recommend ABR Industries as a very good resource. I'll keep buying from them.
WU1E Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2011 05:34 Send this review to a friend
Great products & service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very happy with the RG8/U from ABR. Customer service is fantastic also. I had placed an order for a long run of coax and a few jumpers. They contacted me to verify I ordered what I really wanted as something didn't seem right. Turns out I ordered the wrong jumpers. They fixed the order and shipped fast. Great Stuff !! Will use ABR for all my coax needs.