Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | ZERO FIVE Antennas Help

Reviews Summary for ZERO FIVE Antennas
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Phased, 33-foot verticals-ground mounted
More info: http://zerofive_antennas.com

You can write your own review of the ZERO FIVE Antennas.

W8LAS Rating: 5/5 Nov 8, 2017 11:57 Send this review to a friend
Flagpole Antenna Gets Results  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I lost a tree in my front yard from Hurricane Irma, so I purchased the Zero Five 30 FOOT 10-80 Meter High Performance Commercial Duty Flagpole Antenna. Tom was always there for me and gave outstanding advise on any installation or equipment concerns I may have had. I installed 52 radials ranging from 10' to 21' due to yard constrictions.

The HOA approved the flagpole and it is a beauty, plus the added benefit of being an antenna. Any neighbers that asked about the radials were told it was a lightening mitigation system.

I am able to tune all bands with my ATR-30 tuner and have made several contacts in the short time that I have had it installed. Furthest contact so far was PJ2T, Curacao where I was able to bust a pileup on my first call

I have had a Hustler 5BTV with 36, 35' radials, but this is a much better built and performing antenna IMHO.

N9GWO Rating: 5/5 Oct 1, 2011 20:41 Send this review to a friend
UPDATE  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have the 43' vertical 10-160 meters, 4 yrs up still works like the day I put it up. I have worked ALL STATES 3 times & over 200 countries, even a expedition in Antarctica. I have put down 100 radials 5' to 60' long & it busts thru pile ups. It has gone thru 60 mph winds, snow & ice, no problem. I have used other verticals, but ZERO FIVE out works them.

K9KEJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 14, 2010 15:54 Send this review to a friend
Absolute gangbusters!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just put up the 4th and 5th Zero Five Vertical in my back yard. This is a phased, 33-foot array. I already have a 43-multi-band Zero Five up and running like a champ, and the new phased array gave me 10-20 dB more gain on xmt and recv. I know, that's hard to believe, but it is absolutely true. Like all the rest of my ZERO FIVE "family", the two 33-footers were constructed in the usual ZERO FIVE rugged style, with high quality parts. BUT wait, there's more. I have another 33-footer that will be converted to a 43-footer very shortly and I will phase that one to my current 43-footer. I know the results will be terrific. And I also know the naysayers and skeptics will hurl lightening bolts at me--because once again, because of the extremely high-conductive ground, the new phased, 33-footers are running without radials and already performed as expected.