Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | JEFA Tech Low Loss 600 cable assemblies Help

Reviews Summary for JEFA Tech Low Loss 600 cable assemblies
JEFA Tech Low Loss 600 cable assemblies Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies per foot
Description: Jefa Tech Low Loss 600 equivalent to LMR 600
More info: http://jefatech.com/

You can write your own review of the JEFA Tech Low Loss 600 cable assemblies.

KZ3X Rating: 5/5 Oct 18, 2010 17:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service and products  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was looking for a replacement for my old 9913 coax that had been in service for 20 years and found Jefatech, which makes LMR equivalent coax cable assenblies.

I ordered LMR 400 and LMR 600 assemblies on a Saturday and received them on a Tuesday, assembled perfectly, just as ordered. The pricing was very competitive and service was fantastic. I don't have the time to play around putting on N connectors, especially on the thicker center conductors of the 600 series as I'd rather be DX'ing on the HF and VHF bands.

For anyone contemplating an upgrade to their coax, give these guys a try as they are one of the best I have dealt with. If you can spend 2K or more on a rig, it is really foolish not to get the best coax you can afford. You can really hear the difference with the 600 and 400 series especially on VHF. I plan to run the 600 equivalent for a new vertical project I have going right now and will be purchasing the coax from Jefatech again.