Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | DU 3000 Help

Reviews Summary for DU 3000
DU 3000 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $580 USD
Description: DU 3000, high quality antenna tuner
(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the DU 3000.

PE1DFT Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2011 08:04 Send this review to a friend
Best I have seen sofar  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After the purchase of a TL922 PA I was in search for a new tuner. I run a 33 mtr end-feed longwire with a 1:9 unun (Balun Designs, Denton Tx). I looked at some of the "obvious choices" like MFJ and Palstar AT2K before I got informed about the tuner line from HA8DU, a radioamateur from Hungary doing some small scale manufacturing (see bigdesigns.com) Looked at the DU1500(L) and DU3000 and was struck by the level of craftmanship. Big, heavy ceramic switches (aforementioned tunes are a laugh compared in this respect), large Roller Coaster and HQ varco's, all ceramic. And all this put together in a real nice aluminium enclosure. Tuning my wire on 40 and 80 appeared to be very simple, the built-in PWR/SWR meter being quite accurate (compared to the Bird)...Built for 3KW, and looking at the construction I believe must be really capable of doing so, especially when compared to others who claim 2KW!

Leonard NL PE1DFT

IZ5MOQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 25, 2010 16:09 Send this review to a friend
perfect choice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was thinking and looking all around for a tuner, to provide me a bit, only on 80 and 160 with some wire antenna. I am active on that bands, expecially during the contests, all segments/modes, and < in some circumstances > the tuner is useful to provide me with the "the small touch-up". I was a little undecided, I did not know which product to buy. Thanks to some friends, I meet the DU 3000 by HA8DU and my doubts are gone: Purchased product! The translations were perfect, Accuracy and reliability by HA8DU, high-power tested, 160/10, multi-antenna switch, bypassing and so on. The watt/SWR-crossmeter, is well calibrated. Very quick delivery times.