Reviews Categories | Emergency/Portable Power: generators, solar, wind, thermal, etc | Generac Guardian 5884 14KW Home Standby Generator Help

Reviews Summary for Generac Guardian 5884 14KW Home Standby Generator
Generac Guardian 5884 14KW Home Standby Generator Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $3842.00
Description: Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage. This unit is powerful enough to backup a 4 or 5 ton air conditioner in addition to your home office, garage or additional bedrooms or baths.
More info: http://www.generac.com/Residential/Guardian/Products/Guardian_Series_14_kW/

You can write your own review of the Generac Guardian 5884 14KW Home Standby Generator.

N3ZC Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2011 09:13 Send this review to a friend
Worked Flawlessly!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Update on my last review: We were just without Utility Power for 18 hrs after Hurricane Irene rolled by. Power went out at midnight, and within 15 seconds, the Generac started-up & switched us over to generator power. It supplied our whole house with power. The central air, lights, TVs, PCs, FIOS, everything worked as it would normally (even my Ham Radio equipment!). When the Utility Power returned, it sensed it & switched us back over. The Generac ran for a minute or two to cool down, & then shut itself off. It worked as advertised. My wife is now thrilled with it..(was skeptical when I had it installed). Worth every penny!