Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | LDG KT-100 200W Autotuner for Kenwood Help

Reviews Summary for LDG KT-100 200W Autotuner for Kenwood
LDG KT-100 200W Autotuner for Kenwood Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $199.99
Description: A dedicated antenna tuner for your Kenwood TS-2000, TS-50 or TS-480 or any Kenwood rig that is AT-300 compatible. You just press the Tune button on the radio, and the rig and tuner do the rest: reduces power, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores power and mode. The LEDs on the front panel indicate tuning status, and will show a match in seconds, or even less of you’ve tuned on or near that frequency before; the KT-100 has 2,000 memories for instant recall of the tuning parameters for your favorite bands and frequencies. You can simply plug the KT-100 into your transceiver with the provided cable; the interface powers the tuner, and the Tune button on the radio begins a tuning cycle. There are no extra cables to buy, we even include the coax patch cable from the radio to the tuner so it's ready to go right out of the box. And like all LDG products, the KT-100 comes with a two-year, fully transferable warranty.
More info: http://www.ldgelectronics.com/c/252/products/1/42/1

You can write your own review of the LDG KT-100 200W Autotuner for Kenwood.

DONMTEXAS Rating: 5/5 Aug 26, 2016 11:08 Send this review to a friend
Great little tuner  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a simple 80 meter dipole. It tunes 80 thru 12 meter bands and makes my ts-2000 happy. It will not tune 160 or 10, but what do you expect? This little tuner gives me way more bands to work than I have antenna for. It sounds like rocks in a blender when the relays are cycling, but this tells me that it is searching for a match for my rig. I would buy another if I needed one.

73😊
KB5DON

WA4LIR Rating: 5/5 Jun 22, 2011 02:41 Send this review to a friend
Worked Well  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought the KT100 tuner to assist my TS-480SAT tune a G5RV Lite Antenna. The built in tuner on the 480SAT tuned 80, 15, and 10, but would not handle 20m and 40m. Nice to use the AT button on the 480 and have the KT-100 tune effortlessly. Working Europe regularly now on 20m with excellent results at 100w.

KG4RUL Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2010 16:39 Send this review to a friend
A perfect match for my TS2000  Time owned: more than 12 months
This little tuner will just about match a wet string. I regularly use it with a 43' flagpole. It has been used with a variety of wire antennas and even with hamstick dipoles.