Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Force 12 C49XR Help

Reviews Summary for Force 12 C49XR
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $5500.00
Description: A full sized yagi - 4 on 20, 7 on 15, and 14 on 10 meters.
More info: http://www.texasantennas.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=93

You can write your own review of the Force 12 C49XR.

K0MD Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2012 06:31 Send this review to a friend
Amazing Performance  Time owned: more than 12 months
I now own two C49XR yagis and have them stacked at 100 and 40 ft. My top C49XR has a 5 inch boom and the bottom one has a 3 inch boom.

These antennas perform: I get incredible reports on the HF bands. One JA station told me that I have the loudest signal from the USA of any in the pile up, consistently. I have worked him several times over the past three years.

They are huge and weigh a ton. I used a crane to put it up. They require very little tuning once assembled.

I bought both of mine used at significant discounts over the new retail price.

They are the best yagis I have ever owned or operated with.

K0MD Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2010 18:49 Send this review to a friend
The Best!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought the yagi in Summer 2010 to put on my new Tower at 100ft. It is an incredible performer. It opens and closes the bands. It breaks pile ups, usually on the first or second call. My first 10 meter QSO was with the South Cook Islands where I received a 10 dB over 9, during the lower part of the sunspot cycle! It is a great DX antenna and an incredible contest antenna. It allows me to work the more difficult zones - 22, 23,24,26 as well as the rest of the world without difficulty.
It is a monster to put up. Rent a crane! The boom is 49 ft and the antenna weighs about 175 pounds, so it is not for the faint of heart. It is clearly one of the best designed, best performance Yagis on the market- kudos to N6BT for creating this one. The service from Force 12 with it is wonderful - Mark and the crew in Bridgeport stand behind the products. I would love to have 2 of this one!