Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | UHF-VHF-YAGI Help

Reviews Summary for UHF-VHF-YAGI
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $119.00
Description: elk antenna's-2 meter &440 dual bander

You can write your own review of the UHF-VHF-YAGI.

WA0KWZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2010 12:11 Send this review to a friend
ELK Antenna's  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This little antenna out performs any of the other yagi's I have on my tower.It's 5 elements,dual bander and at 3 lbs. is easy to put together & mount.It's made out of PVC pipe and aluminum & can out talk out hear my 10 element Yagi from a different Mfg.No messing around with SWR.Matchs 1.2 to 1 accross both bands.If you need to talk with the owners of the company,they answer the phone and have all the time in the world for you.I've been a Ham for 23 yrs. and have never seen a simpler more powerful yagi like this one Bravo.Sure wish they would make an Hf beam.I would buy it in a heart beat.The gain on the little thing is unreal and can handle 200 watts to boot.I have hit repeaters 78 miles away on 30 watts.A tri-bander hf beam would really be the cats meow from this company.As of now they make 3 antenna's Ck out your ham catologs for details. All I can say is UNREAL.My Ham friend bought 2 of them and I bought one from him.Best thing I ever did.