Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL cards by k4jsg.com Help

Reviews Summary for QSL cards by k4jsg.com
QSL cards by k4jsg.com Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $39-59 USD
Description: Custom Design and Printing of high gloss full color heavy card stock printed QSL Cards & Eyeball Cards with turn around time of only 1 week. You will NEVER find a card as good as these!
More info: http://www.k4jsg.com

You can write your own review of the QSL cards by k4jsg.com.

K9QJ Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2017 05:32 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL's, Quick & Reasonable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent the request for what I wanted on March 3,2017 and a check(to avoid CC & PayPal fees). He got the check on the 8th.
I got proofs on the 11th and made a small change. Then I got the final proofs the next day
and approved them for printing. They arrived on my doorstep the 20th and they looked
great. Just 17 days to get 1000 beautiful QSL cards. Jeff was very helpful and did a good
job, he improved my design with some nice touches and I am very pleased. I would highly
recommend K4JSG "Mr QSL" for your printing needs!

W9BBB Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2016 07:03 Send this review to a friend
New QSL cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After moving to new location, I needed new QSL cards
And decided to make customs cards.Couldn't come up with anything exciting so With help of Jeff (Mr QSL) and a few emails later, We came up with a nice design.
QSL cards came were very impressive and only took a week once I finalized all information.
Great job Jeff

W0BBI Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2015 11:39 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Card, Excellent Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
After exchanging a couple of emails and sending Jeff some pics, he forwarded a proof that was better than anything I could have crated on my own. These are true custom QSL cards. Excellent service, excellent quality and quick turn around.
There are few times now a days were you can honestly say you got more than you paid for but this was sure one of those times.

KG6HQD Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2014 20:59 Send this review to a friend
Great QSL cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff was very responsive to my changes in design and created a QSL card that I'm proud to send out. The ordering process was very straight forward & the box was on my door way before i expected them. I highly recommend using Jeff for quality service & a high end QSL card.