Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | GS-3 SHORTY SCREW DRIVER MOBILE ANTENNA Help

Reviews Summary for GS-3 SHORTY SCREW DRIVER MOBILE ANTENNA
GS-3 SHORTY SCREW DRIVER MOBILE ANTENNA Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $450.00
Description: A MEMBER OF THE GS-MANUFACTURING LINE OF MOBILE ANTENNAS. PACK THE PUNCH OF ITS BIGGER BROTHERS BUT HAS A LOWER PROFILE.
More info: http://www.gs-mfg.com/

You can write your own review of the GS-3 SHORTY SCREW DRIVER MOBILE ANTENNA.

KC2MIB Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2011 14:31 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I've been using this antenna now for about 7mths and I believe its time for me to share my experience with my curious Ham family. I have used and enjoyed the Tarheel and Scorpion antennas over the years but due to Pros and Cons of these antennas and my situation I had to move on.
Now to the GS-3 Shorty. What a product. Performance, Craftsmanship, Specifications and Performance, oh! did I say performance already? Well it that good for a second mention IMHO.
Gary knows his stuff and is fun to talk with on the phone, but mind you, be careful or else he'll talk you ears off.
I have ran this antenna through the KC2MIB mobile test (1kw output power for 1k miles continuous operation) and the GS-3 Shorty performed without fail or incident.
Mind you my antenna was modified by me via instructions from Gary due to the fact that the antenna was not initially built to operate QRO.
Its a keeper to me for sure. I can't wait to put my hands on my modified GS-4 Shorty. Go get 'em Gary, great product line. Keep it up.

vry 73,