Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | pro-fit dg2antpf Help

Reviews Summary for pro-fit dg2antpf
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $21.95
Description: fender mount mobile antenna bracket
More info: http://www.pro-fit-intl.com

You can write your own review of the pro-fit dg2antpf.

AA7US Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2015 18:18 Send this review to a friend
Fits and Looks Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just installed this mount on my 2014 Ram 3500 and it fits perfectly. I had no trouble with the fender bolt as reported by another reviewer. When positioned carefully, this bracket passes between the outer lip of the fender and edge of the hood without touching either.

KT4RH Rating: 0/5 Jan 7, 2011 14:42 Send this review to a friend
stay away from this!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just tried to install the pro-fit dg2antpf on my 2010 dodge pickup with no luck. Went to take the bolt out of the truck to install it but they neglected to tell me there was a nut underneath in the channel that you can't get to. Now I have a loose bolt in my new truck that I can't get out or tighten back so I have to take it back to the dealer because of them. When I called and spoke to them about it they basically told me oh well,Sorry. My advice is stay away from this. You will be better off drilling a hole in your roof for the nmo mount.