Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Buckmaster 4-Band OCF Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Buckmaster 4-Band OCF Antenna
Buckmaster 4-Band OCF Antenna Reviews: 5 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$242.99
Description: Our 4-Band antennas cover 40, 20, 10, and 6 meters, with no tuner required! 12 meters may also work on the 4-Band 300 watt model. The 4-Band antennas are OCF (off-center-fed), with a 23 foot leg and a 45 foot leg, totaling 68 feet. (Metric measurements are 7 meters and 14 meters, totaling 21 meters.)
More info: http://hamcall.net

You can write your own review of the Buckmaster 4-Band OCF Antenna.

N0YXE Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2017 14:15 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I thought HF was dead. But, it is alive and well now that I installed a Buckmaster 4 band OCF antenna. It's built like a tank and is the easiest install I have ever had. My meter indicated a 1.4 SWR on 20 meters through the entire band! The other three bands were over 2:1 but the tuner will clean it up. My fingers are crossed that the stealth effect is working. You never know with the drones flying over. Buy the largest antenna that you can. My first QSO was nearly 1,000 miles away.

N7SOC Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2017 10:02 Send this review to a friend
great ant.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Just bought another B/M for our house in AZ. It is woven between the palms so the HOA doesn't see it... only way I can get on the air...works for me.. a solid antenna, have been able to work the USA.

N6SBN Rating: 5/5 Dec 22, 2015 09:04 Send this review to a friend
Good for a small lot  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a small lot in a tight neighborhood. The short dimensions of this antenna work. It is expensive, however, the quality is top notch. It works best on 40, which is the band I was targeting.

Review the radiation pattern on their web site. It has a strange Y pattern off the long end which is uncommon.

WB0BBC Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2012 19:33 Send this review to a friend
Really welll built!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This antenna has been in service for over 2 years in South Florida. It has withstood high winds, rain, and frequent interaction with waving palm fronds. The antenna is fully assembled. Just attach the PL 259 to the center insulator, tie it up, and you're on the air. I've worked many countries and continents with this antenna using a simple 100 watt transceiver. The rig's auto antenna tuner helps adjust for mismatches.

I definitely recommend and and would purchase this antenna again. It is constructed with heavy, quality parts and does what is stated in the online advertisement.

K7CID Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2011 12:51 Send this review to a friend
Excellent 4 band OCF Dipole antenna. Easy to setup & sturdy!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased this new two months ago. I purchased and compared this antenna with several other highly recommended wire antennas. This one is by far the best that I have found.