Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | Jetstream JTPS31MB Help

Reviews Summary for Jetstream JTPS31MB
Jetstream JTPS31MB Reviews: 30 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $89.95
Description: 25A cont. 30A peak switching power supply
More info: http://randl.com

You can write your own review of the Jetstream JTPS31MB.

K4ROX Rating: 5/5 Feb 19, 2014 05:50 Send this review to a friend
Works  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Had it for a year and it does the job. Small and Quiet. Use it for HF and VHF. Good value.

K4DV Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2014 17:40 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Can't ask for anymore. Very quiet, handles long qso's at 100 watts and don't even get warm enough for fan to run. Excellent price for a nice power supply. Small size too.
Highly recommended

K3CAP Rating: 5/5 Jan 7, 2014 15:06 Send this review to a friend
Wow, little wonder  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
wow, this little wonder really does the job well.
no noise and the meter is spot on. great deal for the money.

KT4DLB Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2013 09:01 Send this review to a friend
Great Power Supply  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Solid performance all the time and every time. The voltage is always right on the money. Its also a very small and QUIET running power supply. I would buy it again. The price is great too.

VE3TKB Rating: 5/5 Dec 27, 2013 17:46 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Wonderful little PS. It loafs along at 25 amps with no issues. A lot of Power Supply and performance for
so little dollars. Would highly recommend it.

KF6WND Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 2013 17:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent power supply for its size.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I bought this power supply about four months ago. I am using it to power a 100 watt Yaesu FT-747 HF transceiver and a 50 watt, 2 meter rig. This combo is my station at our family retreat. The power supply is small, mechanically and electrically quite. The single meter movement is manually switched to display current and voltage which is variable from 4 to 16 volts. What a great unit for the price.

N4KVE Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2013 10:01 Send this review to a friend
GREAT SWITCHER  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just purchased this unit last week, but mine says MFJ 4230MV. These units are made by Nissei Electric, & sold by MFJ, Jetstream, QJE, & Powerwerx. Unlike other MFJ supplies, the fan is very quiet, only making noise when it first powers up. The unit powers my Motorola XPR4550, which barely draws 12 amps. However, for HF, I still use an Astron 35 amp linear supply. While I was hesitant to buy a MFJ product, I felt that since MFJ didn't build it, & the reports here were 5/5, I would take a chance. Again, my MFJ4230MV is exactly the same as the Jetstream JTPS31MB. GARY N4KVE

WA0YSL Rating: 5/5 Mar 22, 2013 18:58 Send this review to a friend
Still a 6!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I wrote the first review of this fine power supply. After 2+ years of almost daily use it still doesn't make any noise. On a scale of 1 to 5, it is still a 6!

KI6OSH Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2012 23:38 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've owned this for approximately 3 months and so far love it. Works quietly and without any problems so far. Reasonably priced and well constructed, in my opinion. Small in size so it is easy to fit anywhere and very light. Great power supply and we'll see how it holds up over time.

YV3EDO Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2012 02:34 Send this review to a friend
SUPERB  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought my PS last week in Houston Amateur Supply in Springs, TX , when I opened the box I surprised by the small size of this PS.
I must confess that I don't trust in switching PS due to his RFI noise, but this small jewel DOES NOT HAVE this RFI issue. I will buy another one for my shack.
Other feature I like is the iluminated dial and no fan noise
Best 73's DX