Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | GigaVac vacuum relays Help

Reviews Summary for GigaVac vacuum relays
GigaVac vacuum relays Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $77.00 - 133.00 (ham price)
Description: GIGAVAC recognizes the value amateur radio operators play in making the world a safer place to live. To do its part to make amateur radio operation affordable for the thousands of world-wide volunteers, GIGAVAC has created a line of relays just for amateur radio operators that are priced to make RF switching affordable.
More info: http://www.gigavac.com/products/relays/ham/index.htm

You can write your own review of the GigaVac vacuum relays.

KG5BV Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2015 00:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent company  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought two of their relays. Excellent customer service, and an unbeatable price. I am building that big amp that I always wanted, so I'll update this after I apply RF power.

K1VT Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2011 11:33 Send this review to a friend
Great customer service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I recently purchased 4 GigaVac GH1 vacuum relays for a home brew remote switch for open wire transmission line. After the onset of cold winter weather, when energized one of the relays began to occasionally stick stick. An email to GigaVac describing the problem resulted in a prompt reply offering to send me a new relay at no cost to me. I received the new relay within several days, and returned the defective relay to them along with a detailed description of the symptoms of the problem. All is well now; I am very pleased.