Reviews Categories | Antenna Rotators & Accessories | EA4TX Antenna Rotator System Help

Reviews Summary for EA4TX Antenna Rotator System
EA4TX Antenna Rotator System Reviews: 69 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: The ARS-USB is the easiest and highest performance Universal Rotor Interface for handling any Antenna Rotor (Azimuth & Elevation). You'll be able to control your Antenna Rotor from your computer (local or remotely). Also you can use it as a replacement of the original rotor controller.
More info: http://www.ea4tx.com

You can write your own review of the EA4TX Antenna Rotator System.

K3VPZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2015 21:17 Send this review to a friend
Works perfectly  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Pablo took time out and answered every question to my complete satisfaction. He helped me before and after the sale. This rotor controller is top of the line and is much better than other higher priced controllers on the market. You will be satisfied and happy with the purchase!

CT1HXB Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2015 04:16 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great product. Very good design and reliable. Great support from Pablo.

PA5M Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2015 08:05 Send this review to a friend
Great product with 100% support  Time owned: more than 12 months
Pablo has been on the market with his ARS systems for a long time.
The good thing is that all of his ARS product work the same (easy) way so when upgrading like I did, there is hardly any thinking needed.
The only time I needed his support was when I had a faulty GAL IC (my error) and he helped my set-up the RsPi for remote controlling my new ARS-USB.
Heads off for his support with a big S!!

EA4CYQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 2, 2015 11:51 Send this review to a friend
A fine elaborated product!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have being using EA4TX Antenna Rotator System from more than 15 years, when Pablo began to improve its first board, the RCI-LPT of 8&10 bits of resolution.

After this wide time Pablo has been researching and improving the best way to connect it to all kind of rotators and he has a complete instructions manual to match it.

I have being speaking with Pablo along this time and it is amazing how exciting he develops the software, studying the new operative systems and getting the best solution to make us the life a bit easier.

I have got more than 3500 contacts through satellites, most of them LEO sats, so I have tested SATPC32 matched to Az/El EA4TX Antenna Rotator System with a G5500 rotator widely.

After 15 years it has being working flawlessly through 5 different Operative System, UOU!

Its new product ARS-USB not only match up to the previous one but it is really best. It considers the necessity of a USB plug, the easy readable display and a rough software based on its experience. It is difficult to do it better.

I can´t speak about others rotator controllers because I have not needed any of them.

Thanks to Pablo for his patience with my questions and to devote entirely his time to make easy our hobby.

Juan Antonio
EA4CYQ

EA1CI Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2015 03:41 Send this review to a friend
BEST PRODUCT AND SUPPORT - El mejor producto y soporte!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
He comprado el ARS-USB para instalarlo y usarlo con el rotor Yaesu GS-800S en la estación de nuestro Radio Club (EA1URO).

Hice las conexiones de cables entre ambos dispositivos siguiendo las detalladas instrucciones escritas y el rapido y buen soporte de Pablo, EA4TX y todo el montaje esta funcionando 100%.

Lo estamos usando con el programa RemoteHam con buenos resultados para el control remoto de la estación.

Totalmente recomendable para todo radioaficionado que quiera el mejor sistema de rotor de antena.

I have bought the ARS-USB in order to install it and use with Yaesu GS-800S at our Radio Club Station (EA1URO).

I did the wiring connections between both items following the detailed written instructions and extremely good support from Pablo, EA4TX and all the setup is working 100% very fine.

We are using this setup with Remoteham software with good results.

Totally recommendable for any amateur radio operator who are looking for the best antenna rotator system.

F4ARJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2015 05:27 Send this review to a friend
SUPER  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I use the ars-usb interface for few months, it works very well. it is very easy to install and set up. ARS-USB completely replaces my Yaesu G-1000 rotator controller with an external 24V power supply.

HB9ZAG Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2015 00:21 Send this review to a friend
Good Rotor Interface  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm an owner of a RCI-USB since 2 years. I purchased the Rotor Control Interface because it works also with Windows 8.1 64bit System. The Unit is well done and in good quality. I do use the interface to control my Yaesu G-400 Azimuth Rotator. Pablo's, support was always fast and professional.
Thanks Pablo for this nice Rotor Interface.

W5RHR Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2014 17:16 Send this review to a friend
best controller ouit there  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the ARS-USB from DX - Engineering, but had questions, Paulo answered the and helped me very quickly. He is first rate and so is his product.

I am interfacing the controller with a Yaesu G-450 and initially them issues with them tracking correctly, they were sometimes 30-40 degrees off.
But there is an offset utility that lined both up and now they track each other correctly.

I purchased the Idiom Press for my Ham 4, bu with the current status of that company, I recommend the EA4TX system for ANY rotor system you have.

The circuit board and components are first rate, plus Pablos website has all the downloads to support you m and HE ANSWERS EMAILS QUICKLY!!!

just but it

IK4JQQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2014 07:16 Send this review to a friend
Great product and great assistance!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own a RCI-SE Az/El interface with a G-5400B rotator. Interface made satellites QSO very easy, LEO orbits gives you short time for QSO, so it's very useful not bothering about the need of continuos rotator control. Setup is easy thanks to instructions. Pablo, EA4TX, is Always answering any needs, great man behind a great interface! Always so kind and helpful! After years, at the change of PC, I had to configure Win 7, and EA4TX Pablo helped me to configure. Now I updated the software, and Pablo was promptly helpful again. The interface is very good, works with any software (HRD or Orbitron tested), and at any time I know I can rely on Pablo for any needs, so this makes the difference. Absolutely satisfied 100%. Thanks again Pablo!

K0KVR Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2013 07:41 Send this review to a friend
Best product Best Support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned the original ARSWIN produc for 8+ years and have never had one issue and always had superb support. I have used this with both a Ham IV and Yaesu FT800DXA rotor. In 2002 I built my own PC. It is ready for retirement since XP will no longer be supported in March. I purchased a new PC with Windows 7 and am installing all the old products if possible. I obtained ARSVCOM and needed to get it working with my old ARSWIN control board. He provided me with personal assistance since I am using an LPT port. What a great person. I works like it did under XP, perfecttly.