Reviews Categories | Antenna Rotators & Accessories | EA4TX Antenna Rotator System Help

Reviews Summary for EA4TX Antenna Rotator System
EA4TX Antenna Rotator System Reviews: 63 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: The ARS-USB is the easiest and highest performance Universal Rotor Interface for handling any Antenna Rotor (Azimuth & Elevation). You'll be able to control your Antenna Rotor from your computer (local or remotely). Also you can use it as a replacement of the original rotor controller.
More info: http://www.ea4tx.com

You can write your own review of the EA4TX Antenna Rotator System.

HB9ZAG Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2015 00:21 Send this review to a friend
Good Rotor Interface  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm an owner of a RCI-USB since 2 years. I purchased the Rotor Control Interface because it works also with Windows 8.1 64bit System. The Unit is well done and in good quality. I do use the interface to control my Yaesu G-400 Azimuth Rotator. Pablo's, support was always fast and professional.
Thanks Pablo for this nice Rotor Interface.

W5RHR Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2014 17:16 Send this review to a friend
best controller ouit there  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased the ARS-USB from DX - Engineering, but had questions, Paulo answered the and helped me very quickly. He is first rate and so is his product.

I am interfacing the controller with a Yaesu G-450 and initially them issues with them tracking correctly, they were sometimes 30-40 degrees off.
But there is an offset utility that lined both up and now they track each other correctly.

I purchased the Idiom Press for my Ham 4, bu with the current status of that company, I recommend the EA4TX system for ANY rotor system you have.

The circuit board and components are first rate, plus Pablos website has all the downloads to support you m and HE ANSWERS EMAILS QUICKLY!!!

just but it

IK4JQQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2014 07:16 Send this review to a friend
Great product and great assistance!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own a RCI-SE Az/El interface with a G-5400B rotator. Interface made satellites QSO very easy, LEO orbits gives you short time for QSO, so it's very useful not bothering about the need of continuos rotator control. Setup is easy thanks to instructions. Pablo, EA4TX, is Always answering any needs, great man behind a great interface! Always so kind and helpful! After years, at the change of PC, I had to configure Win 7, and EA4TX Pablo helped me to configure. Now I updated the software, and Pablo was promptly helpful again. The interface is very good, works with any software (HRD or Orbitron tested), and at any time I know I can rely on Pablo for any needs, so this makes the difference. Absolutely satisfied 100%. Thanks again Pablo!

K0KVR Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2013 07:41 Send this review to a friend
Best product Best Support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned the original ARSWIN produc for 8+ years and have never had one issue and always had superb support. I have used this with both a Ham IV and Yaesu FT800DXA rotor. In 2002 I built my own PC. It is ready for retirement since XP will no longer be supported in March. I purchased a new PC with Windows 7 and am installing all the old products if possible. I obtained ARSVCOM and needed to get it working with my old ARSWIN control board. He provided me with personal assistance since I am using an LPT port. What a great person. I works like it did under XP, perfecttly.

F1RAF Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2013 15:20 Send this review to a friend
ARS-USB great product !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was a bit afraid since I am a Mac user and usually this kind of product is poorly supported on non Windows computers...
The first step was to wire it with my old KR400RC (the wiring for each kind of rotator was explained in a pdf file that came with) , I first failed but Pablo EA4TX successfully helped me (the Kenpro rotators are not all exactly wired the same way !). After, came the soft calibration and I had to borrow a PC since the calibration software does not run on a Mac, it was a bit tricky since I am not a Windows specialist... Now it works perfect with my Macbook pro 13" (calibration is saved in the Eprom) using MacLoggerDX (OS 10.6.8). Really a great product. Just plug and play on Mac !

KB6MHK Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2013 08:56 Send this review to a friend
Great people behind the product!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Like our family trip to Barcelona I have SWEET experience in using the system for 9++ years.It is EXTREMELY reliable. Quite a few time, the system did not work and I always "traced" to problems beyond the board. Couple of days ago, the board "did not" work. After couple of days of "debugging" I realized by changing the backup battery in an old but reliable IBM Thinkpad laptop computer, the settings of the printer port had changed.So always look beyond the board. Meanwhile like always, Pablo and Stan Stockton were quick to respond to my SOS with PASSION.Thanks ! Pablo ! for the fun I have with ham satellites!!

KD8BZY Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2013 23:42 Send this review to a friend
Just what I was wanting  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Am building a 2m EME station and wanted to have automatic moon tracking via computer control. Digital controllers are so expensive, it seems, and especially so for both AZ and EL control together. Pablo's ARS-USB fell within my price capability and I was able to get one from CYCLE 24 Antenna here in the U.S.A.. In fact I am the proud VERY FIRST customer of a U.S. distributer for the ARS-USB. I have mine hooked up and controlling a Yaseu G-550 elevation rotator and a T2X azmuthal rotator and have the ARS-USB interfaced with the computer. I am using EME System V.7 software and it does track the moon for me. I do have a situation with the T2X (nothing to do with the ARS-USB) in that the T2X rotates a bit too fast for the EME software. I am trying to figure a good way to slow the rotation of the Hygain T2X. My antenna boom is 23 ft. and that provides a lot of enertia. Again that has nothing to do with Pablo's ARS-USB controller. Take care in ordering yours as there are two models available, one for Amuth rotors only and one for both azmuth and elevation. I LOVE MINE. Look up Cycle 24 Antenna on the internet if you wish yours from a U.S. distributer. I highly recommend this controller and also Cycle-24.

73 and best DX to u all. Roger

K5NAA Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2013 15:20 Send this review to a friend
Great Support  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Being new to having a rotator and wanting ability to click and rotate I opted for EA4TX's ARS/USB. And I was very happy with his support of his product and the assistance he provided me.

If you want a great product with superior workmanship and superb support this is the product for you!

VE7EPP Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2013 23:28 Send this review to a friend
Works perfectly, excellent support  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Well, I have have to say that I am very happy with my AE4TX controller. I have the latest USB version, which for some reason isn't the one shown in the picture above.

I initially configured the AE4TX controller to work with my Yaesu G-5400 Controller and AZ/EL rotors. I have now configured it to work without the Yaesu controller and it operates both rotors perfectly.

Pablo was excellent with his communications and support and within a day my questions were answered and controller wired up. Thanks again Pablo.

OK1UMX Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2012 14:47 Send this review to a friend
Perfect device  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Great device, which does everything as declared. Pablo's reactivity to questions is excellent.