Reviews Categories | Tools & Test Equipment for the amateur radio work bench | Windfreak Technologies RF Signal Generator Help

Reviews Summary for Windfreak Technologies RF Signal Generator
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $249.00
Description: The Windfreak Synthesizer is a 137MHz to 4.4GHz software tuneable, PLL synthesized RF signal generator, controlled and powered by a PC running Windows XP or Windows 7 via its USB port.

You can write your own review of the Windfreak Technologies RF Signal Generator.

AE5I Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2011 23:24 Send this review to a friend
Excellent performance, Excellent Value!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This RF signal generator is an apparently unique combination of extremely small size, high performance and low price. When shopping for an RF generator, everything else I found that would cover even a good portion of this unit's operating frequency range was far more expensive.

I have checked its frequency accuracy on a counter and found it to be very accurate. The software is easy to install and easy to use.

My immediate use is with a network analyzer but I suspect I'll find many more uses as time goes by. Getting an RF generator that'll cover all the way from 137.5 mc to 4400 mc in such a small unit really is pretty cool.

Windfreak provides excellent support.

I would buy the unit again without hesitation.