Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | czech army morse key Help

Reviews Summary for czech army morse key
czech army morse key Reviews: 25 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $http://www.czechmorsekeys.co.uk/
Description: The key was made in the early 1950's for the Czech armed forces, presumably for the army. It was part of an HF base station which was called Type RM31 (although this may have been just the receiver reference), so the type name
stuck and was then associated with the key. I now think the transmitter was called Type RS41
More info: http://www.czechmorsekeys.co.uk/index.html

You can write your own review of the czech army morse key.

MM0IMC Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2012 10:23 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's unbelievable that this key is about 60 years old! It's a fantastic bit of kit...

KJ5XF Rating: 5/5 Aug 25, 2012 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Nice straight key!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received the Czech Army Morse key approximately a week after I ordered it.
It's sturdy and arrived in great condition. If you have been thinking about getting a straight key, get one. The price is also hard to beat!

EI6IQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2012 13:17 Send this review to a friend
excellent,well worth the money  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have various straight keys and paddle keys, but this key is such great value for money. once set-up to your desired requiments, it is a joy to send with. it sure as hell beats the crap out of my hi-mound. Treat yourself to a fine piece of equipment, because once they are Gone, there Gone.

KI5IO Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2012 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Smooth Key & GREAT SERVICE  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'm now seriously working on getting my CW skills back in order after having been licensed since the mid 1970s.

I've been able to add the Czech Army Morse key to my station where I already have a couple other keys and paddles.

It is a very smooth, quiet and fun/easy key to operate. Many others have noted similar and more comments.

Price is right, delivery is in short order and dealing with Mike Bowthorpe (G0CVZ) is nothing short of superb.

If you are on the fence considering this key ... get off and click on Mike's URL and place your order.

You will be quite pleased with the key.

Nolan Kienitz
KI5IO
Plano, TX

KG6IRW Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2012 07:22 Send this review to a friend
Excellent performer and cool, retro look  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In addition to the other positive comments about the key that I've found myself, I'd like to add that the service I've received from Mike Bowthorpe has been outstanding. Each step of the transaction was acknowledged by email and I was able to track the shipment to my door.

I cannot recommend the product and the supplier more highly.

PA0RBA Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2012 04:34 Send this review to a friend
Smooth operator  Time owned: more than 12 months
This straight key is great to operate. Very soft to use, yet very precise. Give it a try, it's a bargain.

W8AAZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2012 12:39 Send this review to a friend
Collectable too.   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have just received mine, already, based on the prev. two reviews here. Arrived rather sooner than expected, which is nice as the price of post is included with the purchase price. I have not had a chance to put on the air yet. So I will review as a collectable, rather than the practical key that it is. The key arrived with a brown paper wrap and information sticker, in Czech. Seller claims these are 50 years old. If so, it looks as if it came out of a vacuum sealed time capsule. If you are a collector, and condx. is everything, the one I got is flawless, as if made last week. For collector interest it has a rectangular inspection stamp on the bottom and the crossed sword stamp of Czech. military acceptance. Some sold on ebay are less than mint, even rusty. Key collectors cannot go wrong with this seller. But buy now, hurry, before they vanish and the price doubles, if you can find one. Like all mil. surp. the minute the supplies dry up, good luck finding another cheap as this.

AB6OJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2012 10:46 Send this review to a friend
wlking on the silky carpet  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
after using a week, I am now using only this key.
Quite and soft. And less mistakes than any other keys.

W2BLC Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2012 08:32 Send this review to a friend
Excellent straight key  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This key is a folded long-arm design. As such, it has an excellent action - clean and crisp. It is quiet and not of large size. It will stay put on your desk. Adjustment is a little touchy - but, you only do this once. Well worth the few dollars they cost and far superior to many that are much more expensive. It has become my preferred straight key.

AB6OJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2012 20:32 Send this review to a friend
excellent feeling and touch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Using Speed-X for a while.
At a first try with Czeck key, A little different feeling(Strange feel at first).
But after a day of using, Found it one of the bests..
Now I have two keys in front, Speed-X and Czech.
(Both have a different feel). I decide to go either depending on the situations).
I don't need any more so far..