Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 105 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $20.00 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

W0ZS Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2016 08:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed an order with Phil via e-mail. He called me the next day and asked a few questions about the cable I needed. I received the cable in a timely manner. The cable works great. I highly recommend Phil.

K8PVD Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2015 07:24 Send this review to a friend
Great product, prompt service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the second time I've used Phil. As before, terrific service, great product, and quick delivery. Never a problem with his cables. The on-line payment and ordering process through PayPal is slick and Phil is very responsive, even over a weekend. Don't hesitate to order.

K6SBA Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2015 08:19 Send this review to a friend
Quality & Price = A++  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
OK, a cable is a cable, right? Not so much. I needed a cable for a Signalink interface to a Yaesu MKV. Sure, I could have bought it from the manufacturer or a number of retailers. But after reading all the "5" reviews on eHam, I had confidence it was going to be "one and done" with Phil. I received the cable a few days after ordering. The supplied cable was obvious first class as far as materials and construction. Of course it worked perfectly.

Phil's prices are very reasonable, and lower than any other reliable source that I could find.
Maybe cables are pretty boring; until they don't work. A cable from On the Air Communications, is just another item in my life I don't have to worry about.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara, CA

KI4DHB Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2015 15:50 Send this review to a friend
Phil is first class  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I phoned Phil due to being recommended by the people at Elecraft. I had purchased a 500 watt linear along with the tuner. I had also purchased a new Yaeseu 991, to use with the amp, as a portable or backup station. Phil not only designed and built the cables I needed, but stayed on the phone, to make sure that everything worked. Talk about customer service, Phil has got it. Will definitely order again, as soon as the new Icom comes out.

KC8PCK Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2015 19:13 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil Parrish makes great cables and his customer service is excellent. I have three of his cables and they are well made and of very high quality. You can't go wrong buying from Phil, quality all the way.

KD2ECG Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 08:24 Send this review to a friend
Flawless  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My second time ordering with On The Air Communications. Cable quality was 1st rate and Phil Pharish's experience and integrity are a bonus.

KD2ECG Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2015 13:55 Send this review to a friend
GREAT SERVICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WHEN YOU BUY QUALITY YOU PAY ONCE.
I purchased an Elecraft KPA500 amplifier for my Kenwood TS590 along with a PTT cable to key it from a ham on ebay. The cable was allegedly "guaranteed" to work... well it did not!

I took it apart and it was wired incorrectly and destroyed it,figuring it out.

Dissapointed, I called Elecraft to ask their advice and they unhesitatingly referred me to Phil Parrish - W4AIN
of On The Air Communications.

I called him up, explained the situation. He said for now just wire an RCA plug with a PTT switch , plug it into the PTT jack on the KPA500 and key that when I keyed the microphone. YAY! I could use my new amplifier immediately!

He said he'd get me a working cable out that day by Priority mail.

He did. It worked and the quality of service, the personal touch, and the quality of the cable itself were from a time most of us only remember.

Call Phil for any ham cable need. I was more than satisfied!

Phil Parrish - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
7304 Rainbow Dr
Louisville, KY 40272
(502) 713-0200
www.myhamcables.com

K8PVD Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2015 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Service/Great Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a cable for Yaesu FT950 to Elecraft KPA-500 amp. Contacted Phil and had a timely response with an invoice which ended up being a very smooth ordering/payment system. Cable came promptly via First Class USPS. I am very impressed.

KC9WWM Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2014 10:34 Send this review to a friend
excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just recently received a audio cable and push switch for my ts940 and had a glitch with the switch it was replaced in 24 hours at no cost and a smile. Its hard to find this kind of service today,I know where to go in the future with out a doubt. Jon B KC9WWM

VE3JSJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2014 10:28 Send this review to a friend
Recomended - Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nicely made cables to meet my specs (SCS Dragon modem to Yaesu FT-857 & to Elecraft KX3).

Any issue resolved quickly and professionally. Recomended