Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 100 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

KD2ECG Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 08:24 Send this review to a friend
Flawless  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My second time ordering with On The Air Communications. Cable quality was 1st rate and Phil Pharish's experience and integrity are a bonus.

KD2ECG Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2015 13:55 Send this review to a friend
GREAT SERVICE!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WHEN YOU BUY QUALITY YOU PAY ONCE.
I purchased an Elecraft KPA500 amplifier for my Kenwood TS590 along with a PTT cable to key it from a ham on ebay. The cable was allegedly "guaranteed" to work... well it did not!

I took it apart and it was wired incorrectly and destroyed it,figuring it out.

Dissapointed, I called Elecraft to ask their advice and they unhesitatingly referred me to Phil Parrish - W4AIN
of On The Air Communications.

I called him up, explained the situation. He said for now just wire an RCA plug with a PTT switch , plug it into the PTT jack on the KPA500 and key that when I keyed the microphone. YAY! I could use my new amplifier immediately!

He said he'd get me a working cable out that day by Priority mail.

He did. It worked and the quality of service, the personal touch, and the quality of the cable itself were from a time most of us only remember.

Call Phil for any ham cable need. I was more than satisfied!

Phil Parrish - W4AIN
On The Air Communications
7304 Rainbow Dr
Louisville, KY 40272
(502) 713-0200
www.myhamcables.com

K8PVD Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2015 13:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Service/Great Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a cable for Yaesu FT950 to Elecraft KPA-500 amp. Contacted Phil and had a timely response with an invoice which ended up being a very smooth ordering/payment system. Cable came promptly via First Class USPS. I am very impressed.

KC9WWM Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2014 10:34 Send this review to a friend
excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just recently received a audio cable and push switch for my ts940 and had a glitch with the switch it was replaced in 24 hours at no cost and a smile. Its hard to find this kind of service today,I know where to go in the future with out a doubt. Jon B KC9WWM

VE3JSJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2014 10:28 Send this review to a friend
Recomended - Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nicely made cables to meet my specs (SCS Dragon modem to Yaesu FT-857 & to Elecraft KX3).

Any issue resolved quickly and professionally. Recomended

N7RC Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2014 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent with no delay  Time owned: months
Emailed on Saturday - received the product on the next Wednesday,. Perfect !

N7RC

W6RKC Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2014 22:33 Send this review to a friend
Flawless - product & service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
The Friday before beginning my stint as one of the W1AW/6 operators, I decided I needed a custom cable for this operation. I previously had outstanding service dealing with Phil and decided he was the go to person. Around 10:30 PM, I sent an email to Phil from his web site, describing what I wanted. Based on my previous experience, I figured I would receive a reply sometime over the weekend. To my surprise, I received a reply from him a few minutes later stating that my cable could be easily produced along with the price. I requested an invoice which I received a few minutes after that and paid via PayPal. So, I figured the cable would be made early in the week and I could integrate it into the system after I had started the W1AW/6 operation. To my amazement, I received an email at 2:34 AM!!!!! stating that the cable had been assembled, the mailing label was created and it was being shipped. At 2:30 in the morning!!!!!!

I received it on Monday, installed and tested it and everything was ready to go when I started operating the Centennial event.

The assembly rivals any commercial product made anywhere by anyone and the service Phil provides is unmatched by any company, large or small, anywhere. This is the company to purchase from when you need a custom cable, absolutely outstanding!

K9PIN Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2014 20:32 Send this review to a friend
Cable to Interface FT 857D with Logger Program and Amplifier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil at On The Air Communications prepared a cable for me that allowed me to use a logger program and my Ameritron ALS-600 Amplifier with my Yaesu FT 857D radio at the same time. Phil was very helpful and delivered the product in a reasonable amount of time. He guaranteed my complete satisfaction or my money back. I highly recommend him if you need special interfaces.

W0XV Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2014 09:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service and Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great response...answered email within 1 hour...placed order in afternoon...shipped next day! Ordered a cable to go from a Kenwood remote Vfo 240 to a TS830S....outstanding cable was received

KA8Q Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2014 07:23 Send this review to a friend
Incredibly helpful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You won't find many merchants as helpful as Phil. I needed a computer to radio CAT serial interface. Phil called me up for precise details then told me he could make the cable but, he could refer me to an online source where I could purchase it ready-made for about 1/4 of the cost of the cable he would make. Not only that; he then emailed me the URL for the ready-made cable. I don't have any experience with his cables, but this is the man who I would have wanted to have my back during my military days.