Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 95 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

N7RC Rating: 5/5 Nov 12, 2014 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Excellent with no delay  Time owned: months
Emailed on Saturday - received the product on the next Wednesday,. Perfect !

N7RC

W6RKC Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2014 22:33 Send this review to a friend
Flawless - product & service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
The Friday before beginning my stint as one of the W1AW/6 operators, I decided I needed a custom cable for this operation. I previously had outstanding service dealing with Phil and decided he was the go to person. Around 10:30 PM, I sent an email to Phil from his web site, describing what I wanted. Based on my previous experience, I figured I would receive a reply sometime over the weekend. To my surprise, I received a reply from him a few minutes later stating that my cable could be easily produced along with the price. I requested an invoice which I received a few minutes after that and paid via PayPal. So, I figured the cable would be made early in the week and I could integrate it into the system after I had started the W1AW/6 operation. To my amazement, I received an email at 2:34 AM!!!!! stating that the cable had been assembled, the mailing label was created and it was being shipped. At 2:30 in the morning!!!!!!

I received it on Monday, installed and tested it and everything was ready to go when I started operating the Centennial event.

The assembly rivals any commercial product made anywhere by anyone and the service Phil provides is unmatched by any company, large or small, anywhere. This is the company to purchase from when you need a custom cable, absolutely outstanding!

K9PIN Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2014 20:32 Send this review to a friend
Cable to Interface FT 857D with Logger Program and Amplifier  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil at On The Air Communications prepared a cable for me that allowed me to use a logger program and my Ameritron ALS-600 Amplifier with my Yaesu FT 857D radio at the same time. Phil was very helpful and delivered the product in a reasonable amount of time. He guaranteed my complete satisfaction or my money back. I highly recommend him if you need special interfaces.

W0XV Rating: 5/5 Oct 3, 2014 09:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service and Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great response...answered email within 1 hour...placed order in afternoon...shipped next day! Ordered a cable to go from a Kenwood remote Vfo 240 to a TS830S....outstanding cable was received

KA8Q Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2014 07:23 Send this review to a friend
Incredibly helpful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
You won't find many merchants as helpful as Phil. I needed a computer to radio CAT serial interface. Phil called me up for precise details then told me he could make the cable but, he could refer me to an online source where I could purchase it ready-made for about 1/4 of the cost of the cable he would make. Not only that; he then emailed me the URL for the ready-made cable. I don't have any experience with his cables, but this is the man who I would have wanted to have my back during my military days.

VK2EIR Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2014 23:25 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
My background is mostly mechanical.When I needed cables to connect several radios to my new RM amp. I decided to contact Phil.I described in non technical terms my requirements and they did the rest. The cables were very professionally manufactured, and the communication was better than normal.
Would strongly recommend this supplier.

W9ATB Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2014 19:21 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a mic cable for my Electro Voice R-27 to my Omni 7. Received cable exactly as ordered and works as it should. Outstanding quality. Phil was a pleasure to deal with.

K5VES Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2014 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a cable to connect my Kenwood 590 to an AMS600 amp and ran across Phil’s information on another site. I sent him an email with my requirements and he replied back to me in about an hour. Did I mention that this was about 8:00 PM on Labor Day? I called him and he very professionally explained to me that what I requested was not the proper configuration and offered a better alternative. Thee days later I had the cable in my hands. The cable was well made, reasonably priced and worked properly.

I am not one that usually writes these reviews, but given the responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work that I received from On The Air Communications I wanted to share the experience. There is no reason to build your own cables when Phil’s service is only an email and a few days away. I will definitely use him in the future………Trent / K5VES

NI2V Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2014 22:41 Send this review to a friend
Works well; excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
very good product and service. Ordered an interface cable between FT-857 and new amplifier. First one I ever ordered from Phil and it worked -- and appears well-made. USPS lost the first cable and Phil immediately shipped another one. Would order again without any reluctance

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2014 10:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service and Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have order numerous cables from On the Air Custom Cables and they have all been outstanding. This last cable I ordered on a Sunday and had the cable delivered on Thursday. The quality has always been first class. You will not go wrong using this company.