Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 90 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

VK2EIR Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2014 23:25 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
My background is mostly mechanical.When I needed cables to connect several radios to my new RM amp. I decided to contact Phil.I described in non technical terms my requirements and they did the rest. The cables were very professionally manufactured, and the communication was better than normal.
Would strongly recommend this supplier.

W9ATB Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2014 19:21 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding !!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a mic cable for my Electro Voice R-27 to my Omni 7. Received cable exactly as ordered and works as it should. Outstanding quality. Phil was a pleasure to deal with.

K5VES Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2014 13:07 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a cable to connect my Kenwood 590 to an AMS600 amp and ran across Phil’s information on another site. I sent him an email with my requirements and he replied back to me in about an hour. Did I mention that this was about 8:00 PM on Labor Day? I called him and he very professionally explained to me that what I requested was not the proper configuration and offered a better alternative. Thee days later I had the cable in my hands. The cable was well made, reasonably priced and worked properly.

I am not one that usually writes these reviews, but given the responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work that I received from On The Air Communications I wanted to share the experience. There is no reason to build your own cables when Phil’s service is only an email and a few days away. I will definitely use him in the future………Trent / K5VES

NI2V Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2014 22:41 Send this review to a friend
Works well; excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
very good product and service. Ordered an interface cable between FT-857 and new amplifier. First one I ever ordered from Phil and it worked -- and appears well-made. USPS lost the first cable and Phil immediately shipped another one. Would order again without any reluctance

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2014 10:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service and Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have order numerous cables from On the Air Custom Cables and they have all been outstanding. This last cable I ordered on a Sunday and had the cable delivered on Thursday. The quality has always been first class. You will not go wrong using this company.

NS4X Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2014 18:34 Send this review to a friend
Good service - Good quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a cable to interface my Yaesu FT-2000D with my Elecraft KPA-500. The cable arrived quickly and worked great. The quality is excellent. I highly recommend Phil and On The Air Communications.

K6SPY Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2014 13:59 Send this review to a friend
Awesome service!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil made me a cable between my FT-857 and W2IHY EQ Plus. I could not be happier, excellent communication, quick service! The price was very reasonable and the quality of the cable and connectors is top notch!

Thanks again Phil, you have a customer for life!

73, James K6SPY

WB0BBO Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2013 05:50 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Interface Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Normally I build my own unique cables, but this time I needed a cable to interface between my newest radio and my amplifier. Well, I didn't have either of the end connectors ( an 8 pin male DIN/262 and a DB15 female ) and while searching the internet I ran across this eHam review section for Phil's cables. After reading a few reviews here and his website, I decided to e-mail Phil for a quote, giving him the pin-to-pin wiring and connector info.

Phil responded very quickly with a "yes, I can build that cable exactly as specified", and a quote which was VERY reasonable. I ordered the cable, paid via PayPal, and he shipped the cable the very next day.

It arrived quickly and was top notch workmanship. It is obvious that Phil takes pride in his work, and I suggest you consider On The Air Communications ( http://www.myhamcables.com/ ) for your interface cable needs.

WB7TDG Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2013 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the best interface cable I have ever used, bar none!
connectors and cabeling are top quality!
Makes some of the others look downright cheap!

N9CPL Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2013 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Great workmanship   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emailed Phil with questions and ordered a cable from him. Received in less then 5 days from time of order.Well packed and sent tracking number when it was shipped. Bottom line great price and workmanship fast service.