Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 90 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

K2WY Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2013 10:22 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Phil about interface cables between the IC-706 and Remote Rig control units. He responded within hours and I had perfect cables within days at a very reasonable price. I'll never make another cable again and his work is so good I'd be tempted to go to Phil rather than buy a "factory" cable.

N4FPS Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2013 15:10 Send this review to a friend
Custom Cable and Service 100%  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Phil at 10:30 PM explaining the need for a custom built cable. He emailed me right back and told me to call him anytime that he would be working all night. I called him at 11:00 PM and we discussed what I needed which was something you could not buy off the shelf. He told me no problem, I ordered two cables and he built them that night and shipped them the next morning. The cables required an incorporated capacitor / resistor. The cables work Great and the workmanship is expert. If you need custom cables call phil. Oh yea the price was more than fair.

N4FPS

KC2KKP Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 07:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I explained to Phil what I wanted to do, he made up the cables, Upon receipt of the cables, I plugged the cables into my rigs and everything worked perfectly. Great service.

K9PAC Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:40 Send this review to a friend
Great +++  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like to make my own cables, but after a bad fall and severe concussion, I can't focus enough to read pin outs or solder. I needed a mic cable for an EV664 to ICOM 761. This guy had the mic connector and asked me questions I hadn't considered. Cable came fast and right and at a good price. I may never make another cable myself!

N7IJB Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:34 Send this review to a friend
Can't beat the service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Phil is great, he knows the answer when you tell him what you are trying to hook up, the cables arrive promptly and always do the job.

WA0LST Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:31 Send this review to a friend
Good Product-Fair Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had looked for a long time for what I needed--But after I found "on-The-Air", Phil knew exactly what I needed and sent it promptly!! Excellent experience!

N8KIP Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2013 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Great To Deal With  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil was super helpful when I ordered a mic cord from him for my Icom 706 MKIIG. He is a great to deal with, and cares about his customers. All I can say is order from this guy. You will be happy ya did.

N8KIP

W1DVZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2013 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Makes things work together  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil has a special talent for solving connectivity issues. I have asked for his assistance twice, and his work product is exemplary.

If only everything in America worked as well as "On The Air", we'd be at full employment and booming.

N0UY Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2012 17:04 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu Mini Din to MFJ TNC  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Contacted Phil from one of his listings on another site and he responded very quickly. Gave me a fair, competitive price and excellent service via email. The item arrived on the scheduled date and has worked flawlessly ever since. I highly recommend this company and this indivdiual to everyone. Ray

K8CIX Rating: 5/5 Dec 4, 2012 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu to Icom Microphone cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just sold my Yaesu and got a great deal on an Icom Pro lll. However, I had a Heil headset and a Yaesu MD-200a8x microphone. I did not want to have to purchase a replacement for these and I liked them. Just about that time I saw Phil's ad on QTH. I sent him an email and had a call back from him in less then 2 hours. I explained my problem and Phil said "No Problem" an hour later I had a second call from Phil to clarify the cable length and connector choice I wanted.
Well to sum up cables arrived today, (fast 4 days) and they work perfect with all the Microphone functions working (PTT, LED on xmit, UP/DOWN) And the customer service surprised me the most. Two long distance calls to make sure I was getting what I wanted. You can't go wrong with Phil! Roger K8CIX