Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 95 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

NS4X Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2014 18:34 Send this review to a friend
Good service - Good quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a cable to interface my Yaesu FT-2000D with my Elecraft KPA-500. The cable arrived quickly and worked great. The quality is excellent. I highly recommend Phil and On The Air Communications.

K6SPY Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2014 13:59 Send this review to a friend
Awesome service!   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil made me a cable between my FT-857 and W2IHY EQ Plus. I could not be happier, excellent communication, quick service! The price was very reasonable and the quality of the cable and connectors is top notch!

Thanks again Phil, you have a customer for life!

73, James K6SPY

WB0BBO Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2013 05:50 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Interface Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Normally I build my own unique cables, but this time I needed a cable to interface between my newest radio and my amplifier. Well, I didn't have either of the end connectors ( an 8 pin male DIN/262 and a DB15 female ) and while searching the internet I ran across this eHam review section for Phil's cables. After reading a few reviews here and his website, I decided to e-mail Phil for a quote, giving him the pin-to-pin wiring and connector info.

Phil responded very quickly with a "yes, I can build that cable exactly as specified", and a quote which was VERY reasonable. I ordered the cable, paid via PayPal, and he shipped the cable the very next day.

It arrived quickly and was top notch workmanship. It is obvious that Phil takes pride in his work, and I suggest you consider On The Air Communications ( http://www.myhamcables.com/ ) for your interface cable needs.

WB7TDG Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2013 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the best interface cable I have ever used, bar none!
connectors and cabeling are top quality!
Makes some of the others look downright cheap!

N9CPL Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2013 12:46 Send this review to a friend
Great workmanship   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emailed Phil with questions and ordered a cable from him. Received in less then 5 days from time of order.Well packed and sent tracking number when it was shipped. Bottom line great price and workmanship fast service.

K2WY Rating: 5/5 Feb 9, 2013 10:22 Send this review to a friend
Perfect Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Phil about interface cables between the IC-706 and Remote Rig control units. He responded within hours and I had perfect cables within days at a very reasonable price. I'll never make another cable again and his work is so good I'd be tempted to go to Phil rather than buy a "factory" cable.

N4FPS Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2013 15:10 Send this review to a friend
Custom Cable and Service 100%  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I emailed Phil at 10:30 PM explaining the need for a custom built cable. He emailed me right back and told me to call him anytime that he would be working all night. I called him at 11:00 PM and we discussed what I needed which was something you could not buy off the shelf. He told me no problem, I ordered two cables and he built them that night and shipped them the next morning. The cables required an incorporated capacitor / resistor. The cables work Great and the workmanship is expert. If you need custom cables call phil. Oh yea the price was more than fair.

N4FPS

KC2KKP Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 07:28 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I explained to Phil what I wanted to do, he made up the cables, Upon receipt of the cables, I plugged the cables into my rigs and everything worked perfectly. Great service.

K9PAC Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:40 Send this review to a friend
Great +++  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like to make my own cables, but after a bad fall and severe concussion, I can't focus enough to read pin outs or solder. I needed a mic cable for an EV664 to ICOM 761. This guy had the mic connector and asked me questions I hadn't considered. Cable came fast and right and at a good price. I may never make another cable myself!

N7IJB Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:34 Send this review to a friend
Can't beat the service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Phil is great, he knows the answer when you tell him what you are trying to hook up, the cables arrive promptly and always do the job.