Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 87 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

K9PAC Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:40 Send this review to a friend
Great +++  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like to make my own cables, but after a bad fall and severe concussion, I can't focus enough to read pin outs or solder. I needed a mic cable for an EV664 to ICOM 761. This guy had the mic connector and asked me questions I hadn't considered. Cable came fast and right and at a good price. I may never make another cable myself!

N7IJB Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:34 Send this review to a friend
Can't beat the service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Phil is great, he knows the answer when you tell him what you are trying to hook up, the cables arrive promptly and always do the job.

WA0LST Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2013 06:31 Send this review to a friend
Good Product-Fair Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had looked for a long time for what I needed--But after I found "on-The-Air", Phil knew exactly what I needed and sent it promptly!! Excellent experience!

N8KIP Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2013 19:26 Send this review to a friend
Great To Deal With  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil was super helpful when I ordered a mic cord from him for my Icom 706 MKIIG. He is a great to deal with, and cares about his customers. All I can say is order from this guy. You will be happy ya did.

N8KIP

W1DVZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2013 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Makes things work together  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil has a special talent for solving connectivity issues. I have asked for his assistance twice, and his work product is exemplary.

If only everything in America worked as well as "On The Air", we'd be at full employment and booming.

N0UY Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2012 17:04 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu Mini Din to MFJ TNC  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Contacted Phil from one of his listings on another site and he responded very quickly. Gave me a fair, competitive price and excellent service via email. The item arrived on the scheduled date and has worked flawlessly ever since. I highly recommend this company and this indivdiual to everyone. Ray

K8CIX Rating: 5/5 Dec 4, 2012 14:42 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu to Icom Microphone cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just sold my Yaesu and got a great deal on an Icom Pro lll. However, I had a Heil headset and a Yaesu MD-200a8x microphone. I did not want to have to purchase a replacement for these and I liked them. Just about that time I saw Phil's ad on QTH. I sent him an email and had a call back from him in less then 2 hours. I explained my problem and Phil said "No Problem" an hour later I had a second call from Phil to clarify the cable length and connector choice I wanted.
Well to sum up cables arrived today, (fast 4 days) and they work perfect with all the Microphone functions working (PTT, LED on xmit, UP/DOWN) And the customer service surprised me the most. Two long distance calls to make sure I was getting what I wanted. You can't go wrong with Phil! Roger K8CIX

K4GHR Rating: 5/5 Dec 3, 2012 13:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Adapter, Great Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted to connect my Yaesu MD-100 mic to an FT-100D and needed an adapter to do it. Phil at On The Air came through with an adapter that works great at a fair price. Service was speedy. Email questions to Phil were answered very quickly.

I'd buy again from the same company.

Brent / K4GHR

N5SA Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2012 11:58 Send this review to a friend
CAT cable for TS-570 Serial to USB  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a Cat cable for my TS-570... Needed one that was 10' Serial to USB. Ordered it around midnight Central time and it was put together and maield out the next day with excellent customer service. Would definitely do business with again.

N7GCO Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2012 22:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These cables and connectors are extremely well made. Top Quality. I am convinced that if it is a cable, they can make it.
Excellent service!
Excellent products!
Great value in price!
If you need a cable made, this is the company to go to.