Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 87 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

N0CPT Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2012 02:55 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional   Time owned: 0 to 3 months

Very professional looking and works great. I called Phil on Friday and ask if he would make an adapter cable for my Astatic mic. I use the mic with a Kenwood TS 430S and wanted to connect it to a Yaesu FT 920. He said yes and I had the cable the following Monday.

K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2012 22:24 Send this review to a friend
Has my business from now on  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a jumper cable for my TripLite Keyspan RS232 to USB adaptor. TripLite included a 3' cable, but needed an additional 18" or so. Made the request to On Air Communication for the custom built cable over the weekend and I heard back sometime Sunday stating what they had, charges + shipping. Nice in this day and time to receive a quality product and good service.

John K4ZNC

KE4WLE Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2012 07:10 Send this review to a friend
FlexRadio to THP HL-50B Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw an ad for On The Air Communications' cables on QTH.com and made an inquiry regarding his ability to build me a cable for my Flex 1500 to connect to my Tokyo Hy-Power HL-50B. He responded within a few hours and quoted me what I considered a fair price and said he'd have it to my by the weekend. Sure enough, on Friday I received my cable, hooked it up and now I'm running 50+ watts with my Flex 1500. The cable is well made and I am pleased with the quality.

KK4CZT Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2012 09:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Products   Time owned: more than 12 months
Phil Parrish from on the air communications made an interface cable for my FT-450D five pin din to my sound card on my lap top I was amazed at the quality and workmanship of his work the cable was perfect he used isolation transformers on the lines and the finish was flawless I plugged it in and DM780 in my Ham Radio Deluxe came to life thanks to Phil I can run PSK31 without spending a fortune on a interface box, he has made Mic cables and Amp interface cables for me and other members of the Dade
Radio club and all have been perfect and professionally made the work is fantastic and reasonable he can make cables for just about anything cheaper and better then I can get anywhere I highly recommend Phil Parrish and On The Air Communications.

WM3M Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2012 06:30 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding in every way  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had a custom cable made for my Flex 1500 to my Signalink USB. It worked perfect. Cable was outstanding, professionally made, excellent quality. Price was very good, not much more than cost of the parts, plus free and very quick shipping. I have purchased several other cables from Phil, all have been the same as above. Well worth the price. He is very friendly to talk to or email. A great fellow ham to do business with.

K8TBW Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2012 10:51 Send this review to a friend
SignaLink USB Switch Box  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a switch box made up to switch my Kenwood TS-570S to use with the Signalink USB or Mike, works great! K8TBW

WB6AGR Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2012 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Satisfied Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a switch box made up to switch my Icom 706 to use with the Signalink USB or the SCS Modem, works great

Joe WB6AGR

W6GEV Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2012 09:58 Send this review to a friend
VFO-120 interface cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables helped me with a cable that is very difficult to find. The connectors themselves are not easy to find (8-pin din with an unusual radius) so making one myself was not an option. These guys are great - excellent workmanship - fast shipping - wonderful pricing.

W2JUQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2012 09:36 Send this review to a friend
great job for a country boy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I HAVE A YAESU 1000MP MARKV AND WAS HAVING A TOUGH TIME TRYING TO FIND THE CORRECT WAY TO OPERATE REMOTE SO I BOUGHT A INTERFACE CALLED SIGNLINK GOT ALL THE CABLES TO HOOK UP MY RIG AND MY COMPUTER SO I COULD WORK IT WHEN I WAS AWAY FROM HOME THE SIGNALINK WILL ONLY CONNECT TO THE 1000 TO THE PACKET PORT ON THE REAR OF THE RIG WELL THAT'S GREAT IF YOU WANT TO WORK PSK31 BUT NO GOOD FOR SSB SO NOW I LOOKED ON THE INTERNET FOR A DIFFERANT CABLE I CAME ACROSS PHIL'S AD MY LUCKEY DAY READ ALL THE REVEIWS HERE AND SAW NOTHING BUT GREAT REPORTS SO I CALL PHIL TOLD HIM ABOUT THE SIGNALINK AND MY RIG HE SAID NO PROBLEM ILL GET IT TO WORK REMOTE AND HE DID HE MADE ME A CABLE TO GO BETWEEN THE INTERFACE AND MY RIG BUT NOT TO THE BACK PORTS BUT THRU THE MIC INPUT AND ALSO SENT A BOX SO I COULD STILL USE MY MIC WHEN I DIN'T WORK REMOTE
WELL THAT'S IT ALL WORK'S WELL THANK'S PHIL
PAUL W2JUQ

W8JCQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 13:04 Send this review to a friend
Great Cables, Great Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had Phil make me a cable for my Icom746 pro to a Heil headset, Great cable and great quality.
Awesome Customer Service.
I wil be contacting On The Air Communications for all my future cable needs.
Good Job Phil and 73