Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 95 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

W1AES Rating: 5/5 Nov 19, 2012 00:30 Send this review to a friend
4 pin to 8 pin mic Kenwood  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking for an adapter for Kenwood 8 pin to 4 pin mic that has been discontinued for a long time. Having no luck I was considering taking apart my stock mic that came with the TS-440s, and doing a cable splice, when I found an add placed by Phill Parrish offering to make custom interface cables. I sent off an E-mail which was answered in a very short time. For less money then I thought I now have the adaptor which works perfectly and looks so much better then any thing I could have made on my own.

AB4TI Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2012 08:40 Send this review to a friend
Second purchase from Phil was excellent as always  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Just purchased a CAT cable for my FT-950 from Phil. His quality is second to none and the price is the most reasonable I've seen anywhere. If you need cables for your ham gear don't hesitate to call him.

WB2RCB Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2012 13:43 Send this review to a friend
Quick service and excellent quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed an interface cable quickly and found On The Air Communications. A quick e-mail message to Phil and the cable was in the works. Received a couple of days later and quality is excellent.

K2TGW Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2012 05:53 Send this review to a friend
Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have ordered and received two different cables from them and they have met all my expectations.
Les, K2TGW

N4XU Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2012 19:05 Send this review to a friend
Great Service and Reasonable Pricing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a microphone adapter to use an MC-60A mic with a Kenwood TM-281A (which is used as a station radio). Got in touch with Phil, ordered through his web-site, got e-mail confirmation and received the adapter in 2 days. Super service, great communication and very prompt shipping. And it works! Nicely made item.

KG6JXZ Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2012 10:04 Send this review to a friend
Custom Cables at Excellent prices  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil made some custom TNC cables for our ARES group. he worked closely with us and provided excellent cables at a great price.

if you need cables especially custom or hard to find, Phil does a fantastic job. I highly recommend him.

W9RPM Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2012 13:09 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Phil has made a few cables for me, and they have been top quality and fast service. If needed he does the research to make just what you need, and communicates with you to make sure its right. Would recommend him to anyone. Very reasonable prices also. Workmanship is top quality.

KB2AS Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2012 03:01 Send this review to a friend
Great quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had the need for a cat/Linear Y adapter for a Yaesu 857D. Placed the order and Phil called the same day asking for details on my setup, had the cable in hand a few days later. Connected cable and it works exactly as intended. Great personal service, fast turnaround. This is a professionally made high quality product.

N0CPT Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2012 02:55 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional   Time owned: 0 to 3 months

Very professional looking and works great. I called Phil on Friday and ask if he would make an adapter cable for my Astatic mic. I use the mic with a Kenwood TS 430S and wanted to connect it to a Yaesu FT 920. He said yes and I had the cable the following Monday.

K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2012 22:24 Send this review to a friend
Has my business from now on  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a jumper cable for my TripLite Keyspan RS232 to USB adaptor. TripLite included a 3' cable, but needed an additional 18" or so. Made the request to On Air Communication for the custom built cable over the weekend and I heard back sometime Sunday stating what they had, charges + shipping. Nice in this day and time to receive a quality product and good service.

John K4ZNC