Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 90 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

KG6JXZ Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2012 10:04 Send this review to a friend
Custom Cables at Excellent prices  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil made some custom TNC cables for our ARES group. he worked closely with us and provided excellent cables at a great price.

if you need cables especially custom or hard to find, Phil does a fantastic job. I highly recommend him.

W9RPM Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2012 13:09 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Phil has made a few cables for me, and they have been top quality and fast service. If needed he does the research to make just what you need, and communicates with you to make sure its right. Would recommend him to anyone. Very reasonable prices also. Workmanship is top quality.

KB2AS Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2012 03:01 Send this review to a friend
Great quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had the need for a cat/Linear Y adapter for a Yaesu 857D. Placed the order and Phil called the same day asking for details on my setup, had the cable in hand a few days later. Connected cable and it works exactly as intended. Great personal service, fast turnaround. This is a professionally made high quality product.

N0CPT Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2012 02:55 Send this review to a friend
Very Professional   Time owned: 0 to 3 months

Very professional looking and works great. I called Phil on Friday and ask if he would make an adapter cable for my Astatic mic. I use the mic with a Kenwood TS 430S and wanted to connect it to a Yaesu FT 920. He said yes and I had the cable the following Monday.

K4ZNC Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2012 22:24 Send this review to a friend
Has my business from now on  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a jumper cable for my TripLite Keyspan RS232 to USB adaptor. TripLite included a 3' cable, but needed an additional 18" or so. Made the request to On Air Communication for the custom built cable over the weekend and I heard back sometime Sunday stating what they had, charges + shipping. Nice in this day and time to receive a quality product and good service.

John K4ZNC

KE4WLE Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2012 07:10 Send this review to a friend
FlexRadio to THP HL-50B Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw an ad for On The Air Communications' cables on QTH.com and made an inquiry regarding his ability to build me a cable for my Flex 1500 to connect to my Tokyo Hy-Power HL-50B. He responded within a few hours and quoted me what I considered a fair price and said he'd have it to my by the weekend. Sure enough, on Friday I received my cable, hooked it up and now I'm running 50+ watts with my Flex 1500. The cable is well made and I am pleased with the quality.

KK4CZT Rating: 5/5 May 4, 2012 09:45 Send this review to a friend
Great Products   Time owned: more than 12 months
Phil Parrish from on the air communications made an interface cable for my FT-450D five pin din to my sound card on my lap top I was amazed at the quality and workmanship of his work the cable was perfect he used isolation transformers on the lines and the finish was flawless I plugged it in and DM780 in my Ham Radio Deluxe came to life thanks to Phil I can run PSK31 without spending a fortune on a interface box, he has made Mic cables and Amp interface cables for me and other members of the Dade
Radio club and all have been perfect and professionally made the work is fantastic and reasonable he can make cables for just about anything cheaper and better then I can get anywhere I highly recommend Phil Parrish and On The Air Communications.

WM3M Rating: 5/5 Apr 17, 2012 06:30 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding in every way  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had a custom cable made for my Flex 1500 to my Signalink USB. It worked perfect. Cable was outstanding, professionally made, excellent quality. Price was very good, not much more than cost of the parts, plus free and very quick shipping. I have purchased several other cables from Phil, all have been the same as above. Well worth the price. He is very friendly to talk to or email. A great fellow ham to do business with.

K8TBW Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2012 10:51 Send this review to a friend
SignaLink USB Switch Box  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a switch box made up to switch my Kenwood TS-570S to use with the Signalink USB or Mike, works great! K8TBW

WB6AGR Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2012 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Satisfied Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a switch box made up to switch my Icom 706 to use with the Signalink USB or the SCS Modem, works great

Joe WB6AGR