Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 87 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

W6RKC Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 02:04 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emailed Phil with request for a custom configuration, received a reply within hours, paid the invoice and had a high quality custom cable in my hands in less than a week. I highly recommend this company!

W6USC Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2012 23:02 Send this review to a friend
great service for your cable needs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a interface for my yaesu 857d to hookup a headset and microphone my son gave me to go into the yaesu. Not only that phil made one he added a ptt switch and a jack for a footswitch. At a great price he answered all my questions and does he listen. Thanks for your support to the Hams out here .Highly recomended to what you need . Bruno W6USC

N7IJB Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2012 18:05 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality & service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a cable to connect a Signalink USB to my TS 2000 but had a question! Phil called me right away and answered my question. I ordered the cable which arrived in 2 days. Excellent quality and service.

N6VKK Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2012 16:43 Send this review to a friend
Grest hand made cables!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Interface cables from the MFG. usually are made with fare quality at best The Air Communications cables are made like hand made cables should be made. These are the best and all I will use in the future.
Dudley N6VKK

N4ION Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2012 18:00 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a cable, e-mailed Sunday afternoon expecting to hear from Phil in a couple of days. He called within an hour or so got he particulars sent me an invoice and built the cable. Cable delivered today. What more can you say?

N0WY Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2012 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service and Quality Workmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a remote tuner cable / button that was XYL friendly (not just some wire with a button on the end), so I called Phil and he put together a cable with a project box end that even my wife couldn't complain about.

He called me 5 minutes after I emailed him with my initial request and had the cable done the same day.

I would definitely use Phil for all of my custom cable needs.

K9AM Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2012 09:38 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch Cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Phil made an ICOM cable to interface with my IC-756 ProIII and my antiquated IC-2KL. It was very professionly produced. And, the price was very competitive.

- Jakarta Mark

KI6UM Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2012 11:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very pleased with Phil's prompt response to my request for a mic cable adapter for my IC 7000
Very well built product and works just great

N2ADV Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2012 14:14 Send this review to a friend
Very fast, great communication, solid product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a mic to mini headphone connector for my TS-440. I emailed Phil and he responded very quickly! I explained what I needed and he made it and I had it less than a week after my initial email.

If I need more cables made, Phil will be TOP on my list!!

WD8FM Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2012 21:34 Send this review to a friend
USB TO YAESU FT-920  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Outstanding job on the cable and shipped very quick. I will order all my special needs cables from Phil. I had order a rig control cable from another BIG company and it did'nt work. The Cable Phil made works great. I can now control my radio with HRD.

Thanks Phil