Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Help

Reviews Summary for On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables Reviews: 91 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.50 and up
Description: On The Air Communications makes custom interface cables of the highest quality for Amateur Radio use. These include rig interface, soundcard (Signalink(TM) and RigBlaster(TM) and fully custom cables, with new products in development.
More info: http://www.myhamcables.com

You can write your own review of the On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables.

WB6AGR Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2012 10:35 Send this review to a friend
Satisfied Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a switch box made up to switch my Icom 706 to use with the Signalink USB or the SCS Modem, works great

Joe WB6AGR

W6GEV Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2012 09:58 Send this review to a friend
VFO-120 interface cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
On The Air Communications Custom-Built Interface Cables helped me with a cable that is very difficult to find. The connectors themselves are not easy to find (8-pin din with an unusual radius) so making one myself was not an option. These guys are great - excellent workmanship - fast shipping - wonderful pricing.

W2JUQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2012 09:36 Send this review to a friend
great job for a country boy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I HAVE A YAESU 1000MP MARKV AND WAS HAVING A TOUGH TIME TRYING TO FIND THE CORRECT WAY TO OPERATE REMOTE SO I BOUGHT A INTERFACE CALLED SIGNLINK GOT ALL THE CABLES TO HOOK UP MY RIG AND MY COMPUTER SO I COULD WORK IT WHEN I WAS AWAY FROM HOME THE SIGNALINK WILL ONLY CONNECT TO THE 1000 TO THE PACKET PORT ON THE REAR OF THE RIG WELL THAT'S GREAT IF YOU WANT TO WORK PSK31 BUT NO GOOD FOR SSB SO NOW I LOOKED ON THE INTERNET FOR A DIFFERANT CABLE I CAME ACROSS PHIL'S AD MY LUCKEY DAY READ ALL THE REVEIWS HERE AND SAW NOTHING BUT GREAT REPORTS SO I CALL PHIL TOLD HIM ABOUT THE SIGNALINK AND MY RIG HE SAID NO PROBLEM ILL GET IT TO WORK REMOTE AND HE DID HE MADE ME A CABLE TO GO BETWEEN THE INTERFACE AND MY RIG BUT NOT TO THE BACK PORTS BUT THRU THE MIC INPUT AND ALSO SENT A BOX SO I COULD STILL USE MY MIC WHEN I DIN'T WORK REMOTE
WELL THAT'S IT ALL WORK'S WELL THANK'S PHIL
PAUL W2JUQ

W8JCQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 13:04 Send this review to a friend
Great Cables, Great Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had Phil make me a cable for my Icom746 pro to a Heil headset, Great cable and great quality.
Awesome Customer Service.
I wil be contacting On The Air Communications for all my future cable needs.
Good Job Phil and 73
John Quail W8JCQ

W6RKC Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 02:04 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Emailed Phil with request for a custom configuration, received a reply within hours, paid the invoice and had a high quality custom cable in my hands in less than a week. I highly recommend this company!

W6USC Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2012 23:02 Send this review to a friend
great service for your cable needs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a interface for my yaesu 857d to hookup a headset and microphone my son gave me to go into the yaesu. Not only that phil made one he added a ptt switch and a jack for a footswitch. At a great price he answered all my questions and does he listen. Thanks for your support to the Hams out here .Highly recomended to what you need . Bruno W6USC

N7IJB Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2012 18:05 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality & service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a cable to connect a Signalink USB to my TS 2000 but had a question! Phil called me right away and answered my question. I ordered the cable which arrived in 2 days. Excellent quality and service.

N6VKK Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2012 16:43 Send this review to a friend
Grest hand made cables!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Interface cables from the MFG. usually are made with fare quality at best The Air Communications cables are made like hand made cables should be made. These are the best and all I will use in the future.
Dudley N6VKK

N4ION Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2012 18:00 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a cable, e-mailed Sunday afternoon expecting to hear from Phil in a couple of days. He called within an hour or so got he particulars sent me an invoice and built the cable. Cable delivered today. What more can you say?

N0WY Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2012 09:31 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service and Quality Workmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needed a remote tuner cable / button that was XYL friendly (not just some wire with a button on the end), so I called Phil and he put together a cable with a project box end that even my wife couldn't complain about.

He called me 5 minutes after I emailed him with my initial request and had the cable done the same day.

I would definitely use Phil for all of my custom cable needs.