Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Scheunemann Einhebel 2 Help

Reviews Summary for Scheunemann Einhebel 2
Scheunemann Einhebel 2 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $329.95
Description: Single paddle precision key
More info: http://www.scheunemann-morsetasten.de/

You can write your own review of the Scheunemann Einhebel 2.

G0UOO Rating: 5/5 Jul 17, 2015 09:14 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've had this key for two weeks now. I moved on from a Kent single paddle, which is not a bad key at all, but this thing is in a different class altogether. It's almost like it sends Morse by itself! The engineering is really lovely, and the only adjustment I've made is to the contact gaps to suit my preference. A joy to use, and my sending has certainly improved.

PA1Z Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2011 02:05 Send this review to a friend
Precision single paddle key  Time owned: more than 12 months
First of all to clear any confusion: Schuur stopped making keys at a certain point years back and Scheunemann officially took over production, although he was making keys for Scheunemann already before Schuur went to retirement.

Also many people confuse the Einhebel 1 and 2, because they look the same!

The only difference between them is that the Einhebel 2 has a clearly felt self-centering point of rest, whereas the Einhebel 1 springs back and forth, a little bit like a sideswiper without a long spring, if you follow.

I have had the Einhebel 2 for more than a year now, and can say that it has become my favorite, although now that I bought the Dirigent, that might be changing!

It can very finely adjusted to minimal movement, and can also survive a heavy fist without moving or losing a beat. I don't know the Begali HST, but if you want a solid single paddle with a small footprint that is accurate, tough and made with German precision, this might be for you.