Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS
G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 48 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 GBP
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

GM0EPO Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2017 05:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered cable tidy for recently acquired Vibroplex Original bug. G3LIV supplied a quality product and excellent service. Received an email the day I placed the order to say it had shipped and product arrived next day. Many thanks Johnny.

G5HY Rating: 5/5 Jan 19, 2017 08:44 Send this review to a friend
Vibro Cable tidy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Another really good shack accessory from Johnny G3LIV. Much much better than winding a bit of junk-box cable around the Vibroplex's terminals - this connector really looks a professional job and the supplied screened cable/plug seems good quality too. Well worth it!

WD0CFH Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2016 14:24 Send this review to a friend
Vib straight key delux  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have a Vibroplex straight key delux and the cabletidy ordered fit like a glove. Makes me wonder why Vibroplex doesn't include it and make the key complete. hi hi As a bonus my cabletidy even included detailed instructions for making additional cables for the rest of my rigs. Just can't beat that kind of service. If you want to complete that great Vibroplex you have in the shack order one of these custom connections for it, you won't be sorry.

KU3S Rating: 5/5 Jul 29, 2016 11:01 Send this review to a friend
Precision  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really nice product. Precise, functional, and attractive. Johnny was very pleasant and easy to deal with. I may gat a few more soon.

K6BUK Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2016 01:07 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Piece of Kit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Cabletidy is a beautiful piece of kit that accents the Vibroplex and makes it look completely finished. Much better than a piece of wire or a couple of crimp connectors. Johnny does an excellent job of making the Cabletidy and sends frequent emails to keep you updated on the shipping progress (he is also very personable). Mine came to California in only 7 days which is excellent because most packages seem to spend a few days in the West Sacramento sorting depot. Make sure you purchase yours now. They are very solidly built and finished. You can also build additional cables so you can move your key from radio to radio without unplugging from the back of the rig (a major pain if you have lots of equipment). An outstanding addition to your shack. Thanks Johnny!

K8SW Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2016 18:40 Send this review to a friend
Totally Satisfied  Time owned: more than 12 months
A wonderful product,I have had several over the past few years. When I sell a bug I sell it with the cabletidy attached and the bug sells fast! I just received a new one for my J-36 and it arrived in just 5 days! Very fast service and you can contact Johnny anytime with questions or information.

PC7T Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2016 10:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product for my 1948 Vibroplex de Luxe.
Johnny G3LIV did his utmost to send me the desired red coloured cabletidy.
High quallity.
I am very satisfied.

KQ6EA Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2016 16:28 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought one of these quite some time ago for my Vibrokeyer and thought it was a knock-out product.

A year ago I donated another Vibrokeyer to our station on the Battleship Iowa, NI6BB, and of course I installed a Cabletidy on it.

ALL of the CW ops who saw it were mightily impressed, and I think several of them bought one from Johnny for their own use.

It's a great product!

KI6UZH Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2016 22:09 Send this review to a friend
Very Satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was really appreciative of the CableTidy with my new Vibroplex Blue Racer. It's such an improvement on the standard cable connectors, and the keyer works great. A really nice product.

K7JBQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2015 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Great product, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered both the Vibroplex Original (for my Champion -- it fits fine) and the K8RA model for my P4. Got a nice discount for ordering two.

Excellent product, and great service from Johnny. Very pleased.