Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS
G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 44 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $18.50 GBP
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

K6BUK Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2016 01:07 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Piece of Kit  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Cabletidy is a beautiful piece of kit that accents the Vibroplex and makes it look completely finished. Much better than a piece of wire or a couple of crimp connectors. Johnny does an excellent job of making the Cabletidy and sends frequent emails to keep you updated on the shipping progress (he is also very personable). Mine came to California in only 7 days which is excellent because most packages seem to spend a few days in the West Sacramento sorting depot. Make sure you purchase yours now. They are very solidly built and finished. You can also build additional cables so you can move your key from radio to radio without unplugging from the back of the rig (a major pain if you have lots of equipment). An outstanding addition to your shack. Thanks Johnny!

K8SW Rating: 5/5 Jul 9, 2016 18:40 Send this review to a friend
Totally Satisfied  Time owned: more than 12 months
A wonderful product,I have had several over the past few years. When I sell a bug I sell it with the cabletidy attached and the bug sells fast! I just received a new one for my J-36 and it arrived in just 5 days! Very fast service and you can contact Johnny anytime with questions or information.

PC7T Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2016 10:25 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent product for my 1948 Vibroplex de Luxe.
Johnny G3LIV did his utmost to send me the desired red coloured cabletidy.
High quallity.
I am very satisfied.

KQ6EA Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2016 16:28 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought one of these quite some time ago for my Vibrokeyer and thought it was a knock-out product.

A year ago I donated another Vibrokeyer to our station on the Battleship Iowa, NI6BB, and of course I installed a Cabletidy on it.

ALL of the CW ops who saw it were mightily impressed, and I think several of them bought one from Johnny for their own use.

It's a great product!

KI6UZH Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2016 22:09 Send this review to a friend
Very Satisfied  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was really appreciative of the CableTidy with my new Vibroplex Blue Racer. It's such an improvement on the standard cable connectors, and the keyer works great. A really nice product.

K7JBQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2015 15:35 Send this review to a friend
Great product, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered both the Vibroplex Original (for my Champion -- it fits fine) and the K8RA model for my P4. Got a nice discount for ordering two.

Excellent product, and great service from Johnny. Very pleased.

N8TJE Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2015 17:12 Send this review to a friend
Great product everyone with a key should have this.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is one of those items that you wished you would have thought of,Johnny outdid himself on
this,his response was fast the delivery was fast
and the product was first class.Very well made
and looks great.I would buy another if I had another key.Makes my Vibroplex Deluxe key more valuable.

G4AFU Rating: 5/5 Jul 20, 2015 05:05 Send this review to a friend
Mac key cable tidy   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I already had a cable for my Original Standard and asked Johnny if he could make me one for my 1939 Mac key. I send him the drawings and in no time he had made a sample to try. It worked perfectly. The cable also integrates with the lines of the Mac key without being obtrusive. Same standard mini din plug and cable as used on the Vibroplex keys.
Top marks to Johnny, G3LIV.

DK7LX Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2015 12:54 Send this review to a friend
Great value; great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I own two of these great little gadgets. One for a Vibroplex as well as one for a J36. It makes a Bug complete. Johnny offers a great service and fast email reply as well as high speed delivery.
No doubt, this is certainly a great add-on for any bug user. A real high quality item.
Definately recommended!

NS3F Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2014 20:36 Send this review to a friend
K8RA Key  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
High quality product. You've sent bucks on the key now finish it. G3LIV is professional and eager to satisfy you. VERY HAPPY and it is now one sexy setup!