Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Reviews Summary for G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS
G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Reviews: 34 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Allows connection cable to exit to the rear of the key and also be easily disconnected as it is plug-in.
More info: http://www.g3liv.co.uk

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

W2IY Rating: 5/5 Sep 30, 2014 09:23 Send this review to a friend
very very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nicely made. Great for travel too when rapidly setting up or breaking down the station. Thank you, Johnny!

ON6CJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2014 09:41 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Outstanding product and great service. Perfect in every regard. A pleasure to deal with Johnny. He ships promptly. Nice addition for my RAF D key. Thank you Johnny. 73ís Jean-Luc

DL4FO Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2014 10:26 Send this review to a friend
Very good idea!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great idea! Great look! Great product! Delivery was extremely fast from the UK to Germany. Now my Vibroplex Original from 1968 looks perfect. Highly recommended!

K0HEA Rating: 5/5 Aug 3, 2014 09:24 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have one for each of my keys (Vibroplex 'bug'... iambic keyer and hk deluxe. They are great additions for my keys... they work great, look great, will be ordering more to have onhand... thanks Johnny and 73

G0FEI Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2014 09:20 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have two of these cable tidies, one for my Vibroplex twin paddle and one for my kit built Black Widow twin paddle.
Johnnie is great to deal with, nothing is too much trouble and delivery was next day. I recommend this product and this company very highly, design and materials are 1st rate.

VA3IF Rating: 5/5 May 28, 2014 07:34 Send this review to a friend
Loved the first one, ordered 2 more  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had previously ordered one of these for my vibroplex paddle and I liked it so much that I ordered another for a second vibroplex and a 'universal cabletidy for a third paddle that I am modifying.
These are really fine items, made of high quality components and with a high standard of workmanship.
They look GREAT in the shack. I love the look of them. Johnny is a pleasure to deal with and he ships promptly.
Thanks Johnny for a great idea and a high quality item...

De Bob VA3IF

AF6PI Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2014 09:54 Send this review to a friend
A must have.   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A must have if you own a Vibroplex. I recently bought and wish if would have years ago. Great job ! Great product!

K2TL Rating: 5/5 Mar 4, 2014 16:50 Send this review to a friend
Buy one!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got mine today for a vintage 1961 Vibrokeyer Deluxe paddle. Not only "tidy", but a convenient way to remove the paddle and put it aside if need be without pulling the cable from the rig, or pushing everything into a corner. Excellent communication. Delivery is a bit slow to the US, but that is not Johnny's fault.

G3YLA Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2014 08:47 Send this review to a friend
Great quality, rapid turnaround  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently got my G3LIV cable tidy for my Vibroplex twin paddle. Really quick response from Jonny and quality is fantastic, such a little thing tidies the bench a treat! Bought two others as presents, they make great gifts.

2D0YLX Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2013 03:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value - Top quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Makes a very nice key into a VERY fine key! Such a simple improvement to a lovely key, all manufacturers should do something similar.

I will be fitting more of Johnny's "cable tidy" mods to my other keys.

Fantastic service from a great guy (and no we are not related!) Turn around time from order to delivery was just 48 hours!!!!

Highly recomended for making your key look great :)